Taxidermy Looks Easy

54d19dda62d09_-_crustypanda.jpg

That'll be the look yon poor panda lass in Edinburgh Zoo is wearing after another course of the panda soup treatment.

what is this i dont even

e85105cce75ea4e1a2eb09f36be77229.jpg

That is the very rarely seen Cock-Rat, most of the population were culled in the late seventeenth century as they made men feel inadequate. Although thought to be extinct in the 1970s, a small pocket of them was found a decade ago in Paisley. Now mostly these are domestic pets kept by feminists who have adopted them as the symbol on their emblem. Mumsnet have a breeding program.

This is an extract from the facts I made up thread.

• 2 months later...
Bump.

My GF is currently in Switzerland and has just sent me this! One very smug Sea Lion.

IMG_1469194805.355501.jpg

Your GF is not in Switzerland, it is one of a few land-locked countries in the world!
Given the presence of Seals, Gulls & Penguins, I'd guess she is getting pumped by a South African dude*.

*Could be the seal, if your bird is tidy and deserves a smug "post coitus" look?

Your GF is not in Switzerland, it is one of a few land-locked countries in the world!
Given the presence of Seals, Gulls & Penguins, I'd guess she is getting pumped by a South African dude*.

*Could be the seal, if your bird is tidy and deserves a smug "post coitus" look?

Given she also sent me a picture of an elephant, you could well be onto something.

It's making the same face I usually do tbf. :lol:

Like this you mean:

e1859e414946b822a916fcf7be66404d.jpg

My hero! Once congratulated me on a good game in Glamis, I'd scored 10 in a 26-0 victory, tbf most of the Glamis cub- scout team were wearing wellies!
What a time to be a cub- before I realised touching bottoms by adults was a bad thing..

1 hour ago, Mortar Bored said:

Or the swordfish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...