Scottish Independence

xbl

Just watching the news tonight on the carefully advised neutrality of the Queen!

Boll*cks to the Sovereign’s Constitutional Impartiality, I want Her Majesty to come out and say 'F*ck this charade Vote No'!

It’s too important to sit back and let the politicians make an ar*e of it, Get stuck in Lizzie!!

It would happen in any other Country aside from what's become of the soft UK!

Get a grip, the F*ckin lot of you apologists for our great nation!

Turns out the Queen is a lot more clued up than you are. Who'd have thought?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queenie really should keep out of this. The only reason she has such a high popularity rating is down to her general benign nature. If she was highly political she would have been forced to abdicate ages ago.

She has done so in the past - but by word-of-mouth and hearsay from one of those forelock-tugging royal correspondents.

Gordon Brown is not a fucktard. And i dont think he would call you a fucktard. He is the only PM that didn't go to "oxbridge" in ages, and he achieved that with hardly any eyesight. Gordon Brown has achieved more than me , and more than you.

If you genuinely want a better society, i suggest you stop saying people you don't know, are "fucktards"

(unless they are tory mps, Iian Duncan Smith for example)

Yeah and he only became PM because Blair stood down. Not because he was voted in

Watching Newsnight just now on BBC2, the build up they gave Curious George was cringe worthy.

Talked about how his just say naw tour had sparked life into the debate and has packed out town halls up and down the country.

Like here in Paisley, cuts to him taking the stage in Paisley Town Hall where the upper tier of seats are completely empty and the seats on the floor are about half full.

Belter of a man.

And yet Sheridan's second visit to Paisley Grammar, last night, was again full to capacity.

My favourite comment was "Time to split the union. I WANT MY TAX BACK" coming from someone in London. London. The biggest sink-hole of them all.

did salmond really compare scots registering to vote to that of black sout africans in 1994? fs that man really does live in his own wee bubble

He was saying there was similar interest in voting. It's very rare you get a people to willingly engage in politics to this degree. He wasn't comparing the situations, just the level of interest.

And yet Sheridan's second visit to Paisley Grammar, last night, was again full to capacity.

It's things like this that now make me firmly believe that Yes will win. People on the ground are listening, and what they are hearing is the only way to create a better Scotland is by voting Yes.

Despite the scaremongering, despite the wall to wall bias of the self interested MSM, despite poll after poll showing that we couldn't win this our resolve has not been broken, even now when it appears that the vote is closer than ever we do not relax, we double our efforts to get our positive message across.

I have to admit I've wavered a couple of times, doubted that there were enough like minded people in Scotland to get this over the line or that it would all end in glorious failure as is the Scottish way, but I'm now convinced that the working majority will get the job done.

Every day I see more support for Yes in Aberdeen and the Shire, every day on my commute there are more massive Yes banners on trees, houses, businesses and even f'n horses (seen this in Stonehaven yesterday). I know we don't count sings or banners next Thursday but the sheer increase in public displays of affection for Yes in this last 10 days has been quite overwhelming.

Bet they wish they went for a 3rd option on the ballot paper now!

What an absolute monumental f**k up by Cameron not to have Devo Max on the ballot paper and what a huge embarrassment for him by trying to portray it as a victory at the time!

Archived