Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Uh huh. From an organisation with a dog in the fight, no oversight as to recording methods, and who we are being asked to rtust have really just played with a straight bat here.

It's the equivalent of the Orange Order having taken a straw poll at a meeting.

It's a mass canvass to persuade voters to vote Yes. It's not being conducted like an opinion poll.

They chap on doors and record their findings from each household. Nobody is saying it's an exact science, but you can't simply dismiss the findings.

but you can't simply dismiss the findings.

No you absolutely can.

These "findings" have been subject to no independent control or scrutiny. They are not from an independent body. They are completely valueless.

Basically a step up from using Facebook "likes".

No you absolutely can.

These "findings" have been subject to no independent control or scrutiny. They are not from an independent body. They are completely valueless.

Basically a step up from using Facebook "likes".

Right, so they are. Life must be so easy for you, imagine being right about everything eh? Everyone else's opinions = meaningless.

HB can absolutely dismiss anything he disagrees with. It's a shame he doesn't afford others the same luxury.

Stop arguing with him. It's a waste of time. The best use of your energy is convincing others that may be swayed by the stuff he puts up as irrevocable truths on this matter.

HB can absolutely dismiss anything he disagrees with. It's a shame he doesn't afford others the same luxury. Stop arguing with him. It's a waste of time. The best use of your energy is convincing others that may be swayed by the stuff he puts up as irrevocable truths on this matter.

You sir are an absolute disgrace to the Falkirkian Independence Movement.

Next you'll be telling us that you are going to attend the commonwealth games. :rolleyes:

You sir are an absolute disgrace to the Falkirkian Independence Movement.

Next you'll be telling us that you are going to attend the commonwealth games. :rolleyes:

Ah the Commonwealth Games. A nasty move by the SNP dictatorship to shamelessly promote Scotland. No way would Cameron use the Olympics of two years ago as a political argument for remaining in the Union.

The SG should be ashamed of themselves if they think that Scotland holding an enormous event such as this successfully should be held up as an example of it's potential.

Down with this sort of self promotional nastiness.

Best odds I can see is 11/50 for NO with Betway. (Odds shortening)

Best for YES is 3/1 with Betfair (Odds drifting)

I thought I was stealing money last June when I backed YES at 3/1. Looks as though I've chucked a ton away. :shutup

Best odds I can see is 11/50 for NO with Betway. (Odds shortening)

Best for YES is 3/1 with Betfair (Odds drifting)

I thought I was stealing money last June when I backed YES at 3/1. Looks as though I've chucked a ton away. :shutup

Plenty time yet, sweet cheeks x

Plenty time yet, sweet cheeks x

You said that last year. There's little over 3 months to go now.

When is there not plenty of time to go? When is it going to start going yes's way? It needs to happen quickly and dramatically for you to have a chance.

You said that last year. There's little over 3 months to go now.

When is there not plenty of time to go? When is it going to start going yes's way? It needs to happen quickly and dramatically for you to have a chance.

You do realise official campaigning only started a week ago? And we are considerably richer than you.

:)

You do realise official campaigning only started a week ago? And we are considerably richer than you.

:)

Oh dear Confi.

There's a limit on what you can spend now the official campaign has started, there wasn't before. The Weirs millions don't matter so much now ... Sorry to break that to you :(

Oh dear Confi.

There's a limit on what you can spend now the official campaign has started, there wasn't before. The Weirs millions don't matter so much now ... Sorry to break that to you :(

Ah well, guess I'd better jack it all in and vote No then eh?

:(

Oh dear Confi.

not just the Weirs millions either, not so much Stagecoach money coming their way either

The SNP

BREAKING: Populus poll shows support for an independent Scotland at 46% (excluding don't knows). Full details early tomorrow

Who are Populus?

I assume they have passed your rigorous standards and you have been through their methodology with a fine-toothed comb as is your wont?

Ah wait - "support for an independent Scotland at 46% " - no need for any scrutiny! I forgot...