Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

There are only 3 of 4 actual people on the Nat Clown Collective, Ecto, but they all have multiple accounts.

My theory is:

Blaven, Oaksoft, Paulo Sergio and 3 of 4 minor accounts all belong to the same person, imo.

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

Not sure who all the other minor accounts belong to but those are my best guesses.

Ive got more chance of being yer Da than Burma.

There are only 3 of 4 actual people on the Nat Clown Collective, Ecto, but they all have multiple accounts.

My theory is:

Blaven, Oaksoft, Paulo Sergio and 3 of 4 minor accounts all belong to the same person, imo.

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

Not sure who all the other minor accounts belong to but those are my best guesses.

must be something as they all agree on everything all of the time

My theory is:

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

My theory is that you and Ecto are clueless in life due to your age. I know how old you are but I'm guessing Ecto must be about 17, due to his posting style.

The sooner your parents haul you off the family laptop the better.

My theory is:

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

Ok. I'm going to come clean.

I do have an alias..

My alter ego name is Ad-Lib.

Hope your proud of yourself for exposing me.

Pretty well known organisation and member of the British Polling Council.

Haven't seen the data tables yet to make comment on the methodology

Yeah, looks like I was spot on to point out your hypocrisy. Once again.

Must admit, I was stunned to see you trumpet this dodgy poll without embarking on your usual thorough analysis of the methodology, range of questions, sample size etc.

Seen the data tables for the Populus poll.

In my opinion can't be taken as a credible poll as sample size too small and they didn't ask the referendum question.

Hypocrisy? I've already stated I don't believe the poll is credible

Hypocrisy? I've already stated I don't believe the poll is credible

Yes, after the fact. You were quick to trumpet the findings without any analysis of the content.

In complete contrast to your approach where the poll findings don't agree with what you'd like to see, when you preach instant caution and demand full disclosure of all methodology.

Something you would have also done on Friday had the results not been to your liking.

As soon as threads on here start to have some decent discussion going back and forth over something H_B pops up and ruins it by picking up on the smallest of things and being a boring tedious c**t. Anyone agree?

He is stuck in a rut. Same old same old pish.

Yes, after the fact. You were quick to trumpet the findings without any analysis of the content.

In complete contrast to your approach where the poll findings don't agree with what you'd like to see, when you preach instant caution and demand full disclosure of all methodology.

Something you would have also done on Friday had the results not been to your liking.

I simply quoted a tweet from the SNP in my initial post and made no comment. That's hardly trumpeting the findings is it?

My second post on the poll I stated I would need to see the data tables before making comment on the poll.

My third post on the poll I stated the poll was not credible in my opinion after seeing the data tables.

In any of my posts I haven't trumpeted the poll findings and was cautious about the poll until I saw the data tables

As soon as threads on here start to have some decent discussion going back and forth over something H_B pops up and ruins it by picking up on the smallest of things and being a boring tedious c**t. Anyone agree?

100% agree. Pretty sad to base most of your existence around a forum where only around 3 people agree with you.