Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

We need the silent majority who back a No vote to do their bit. Whether it's voting on the day, knocking on doors, making phone calls or speaking to friends and family, the silent majority should feel confident in speaking up. We will not be complacent for one second and will do everything we can to secure the brightest future for Scotland within the UK.

Where is this "silent majority". Considering both sides have been pretty fucking vocal the idea that there is now a 3rd group of people who are not only in the majority but also are silent is batshit crazy talk.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-no-campaign-is-in-serial-blunder-mode.1409601496

WORD.

This macthes my thoughts exactly. Better Together give have an air of a football team that was 4-0 up at half time, have shipped in three goals with 5 to go and are now running about with no formation kicking people and trying to smash the ball out of the stadium at every opportunity.

Of course with a lead in the final minutes, they're still clear favourites to win but their sheer heedsgoneness can legitimately give the other side hope.

Where is this "silent majority". Considering both sides have been pretty fucking vocal the idea that there is now a 3rd group of people who are not only in the majority but also are silent is batshit crazy talk.

I tell you what mate, with proven campaign losers such as McDougall, McTernan and Doogie Alexander at the tiller, let's hope they keep their hopes alive in a fictional "silent majority" . They are making an absolute c**t of this.

Darling was just on the BBC there ploughing on with project fear's greatest hits that nobody believes anymore.

It's coming apart at the seams.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-no-campaign-is-in-serial-blunder-mode.1409601496

WORD.

This macthes my thoughts exactly. Better Together give have an air of a football team that was 4-0 up at half time, have shipped in three goals with 5 to go and are now running about with no formation kicking people and trying to smash the ball out of the stadium at every opportunity.

Of course with a lead in the final minutes, they're still clear favourites to win but their sheer heedsgoneness can legitimately give the other side hope.

Actually, my favourite football comparison would be with Hibs last year: seemingly coasting despite being rank-rotten, only for the unthinkable to happen in the closing stages and for them to be facing the actual prospect of disaster.

Actually, my favourite football comparison would be with Hibs last year: seemingly coasting despite being rank-rotten, only for the unthinkable to happen in the closing stages and for them to be facing the actual prospect of disaster.

And we're the Hamilton Accies: do the unthinkable and succeed following the win despite universal claims that we have no chance of doing well and will be a disaster straight from the start.

I tell you what mate, with proven campaign losers such as McDougall, McTernan and Doogie Alexander at the tiller, let's hope they keep their hopes alive in a fictional "silent majority" . They are making an absolute c**t of this.

Darling was just on the BBC there ploughing on with project fear's greatest hits that nobody believes anymore.

It's coming apart at the seams.

Sarah Smith has even developed that " your talking pish " look when interviewing Darling.

Don't know how many weeks I listened to Tom English and Co saying Hibs only needed 1 more win, don't think they meant against Livi in August.

FYI, I'd now be grateful if we could use the comparison of the Hibs vs Raith game from last year as the moment of the beginning of the great implosion at the second debate.

_72846865_anderson.jpg

stuck 1k on a yes vote a few weeks back with the intention of cashing out when the odds shortened as they were always going to.

but momentum is building with yes more so than i ever thought. do i cash out or let it run?

post-6044-0-03487200-1409611878_thumb.pn

stuck 1k on a yes vote a few weeks back with the intention of cashing out when the odds shortened as they were always going to.

but momentum is building with yes more so than i ever thought. do i cash out or let it run?

Wait, so you win £406 if you take it now? Go get it if that's the case!!!

Personally I would give it 24 hours. Wait and watch the next debate tomorrow, might allow you to lay off at a shade under 3/1. Once it touches under that I would be looking to get out.

think i'll do this cheers. i was actually making a fair loss up until the salmond - darling debate last week, it's been uphill pretty much hourly since then.