Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

The NO camps campaign has been pathetic, how on earth it isn't at least 60% is shocking. Now RBS have said they will leave Scotland in the event of a YES vote.

No they wont :lol:

All they're doing is moving their registered office.

The NO camps campaign has been pathetic, how on earth it isn't at least 60% is shocking. Now RBS have said they will leave Scotland in the event of a YES vote.

RBS have stated categorically that they may redomicile their HQ to England but there are no plans to move their Scottish employees.

More lies.

Tbf, the No camp are lucky they have the entirety of the British media on their side. If not for that, along with the awful BTUKOK campaign, I think we'd be romping this.

I see you don't read this thread/sub-forum very often.

Oh I do. Evidently not your posts though.

I think this is nonsense to be honest. Whether it's a Yes or a No vote, people will get along with their lives quite happily. It really will make f**k all difference to anyone.

I love the pretence that a No vote will lead to growling in the streets and utter seethe, whereas after a Yes vote people will all be skipping along together with daisy chains.

I think most sensible people will just get on with it, I know I will. I think there is however an element there who won't take it well on the yes side and who won't give up. A no vote won't kill nationalism stone dead, there will always be the belief there will be another vote down the line, many independence campaigners won't stop being campaigners. As for a yes vote, well, as the No side are always so keen to remind us "There's no going back" so resistance would be pretty futile. There may be the odd moan and grumble, Reynard on the Scottish parliament comes to mind.

I think this is nonsense to be honest. Whether it's a Yes or a No vote, people will get along with their lives quite happily. It really will make f**k all difference to anyone.

I love the pretence that a No vote will lead to growling in the streets and utter seethe, whereas after a Yes vote people will all be skipping along together with daisy chains.

Eeeeeh no. Given that what I think must be 75% of the Scottish population are not happy with being governed by Westminster, but too many have been deceived by the lies, propaganda, manipulation and spin and are too scared to vote Yes, I predict that the voting figures will plummet, and Scotland will be more apathetic than ever, due to the hopelessness and futility of their existence in this union. Whereas with a Yes vote, I can only see the momentum being carried forward, with those that voted Yes being determined to make it work. I speak for myself here because I most certainly will and will ask that others do the same. There will be a revitalised political landscape with a clamour to be the first true Scottish government for hundreds of years.

I think most sensible people will just get on with it, [/]I know I will. I think there is however an element there who won't take it well on the yes side and who won't give up. A no vote won't kill nationalism stone dead, there will always be the belief there will be another vote down the line, many independence campaigners won't stop being campaigners. As for a yes vote, well, as the No side are always so keen to remind us "There's no going back" so resistance would be pretty futile. There may be the odd moan and grumble, Reynard on the Scottish parliament comes to mind.

I suppose it depends upon how seriously people take politics. Some folk on here obviously think it's on a par with how ell their team is doing.

In the event of a NO vote as we see further attacks on the NHS and billions wasted on Trident by whichever party gets in at Westminster there will be a sense of resentment.

Ridiculous media bias aside this will be a democratic decision which we will all have to live with but that won't stop people from being angry the next time a Tory government that we didn't vote for is foisted upon us.

Eeeeeh no. Given that what I think must be 75% of the Scottish population are not happy with being governed by Westminster, but too many have been deceived by the lies, propaganda, manipulation and spin and are too scared to vote Yes

:lol:

Ah right. Perish the thought it's actually because they don't want Independence eh?

A no vote won't kill nationalism stone dead,

Of course it won't.

As it is, whether there is a Yes or a No vote, a couple of million people will get a result they didn't want. That's democracy though.

:lol:

Ah right. Perish the thought it's actually because they don't want Independence eh?

I'm surprised that you're not delighted that the banks are transferring all their toxicity to rUK.

Eeeeeh no. Given that what I think must be 75% of the Scottish population are not happy with being governed by Westminster, but too many have been deceived by the lies, propaganda, manipulation and spin and are too scared to vote Yes, I predict that the voting figures will plummet, and Scotland will be more apathetic than ever, due to the hopelessness and futility of their existence in this union. Whereas with a Yes vote, I can only see the momentum being carried forward, with those that voted Yes being determined to make it work. I speak for myself here because I most certainly will and will ask that others do the same. There will be a revitalised political landscape with a clamour to be the first true Scottish government for hundreds of years.

Brilliant! Haha. I'm amazed how easily fooled people like you are. Nationalism man!