Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I'm not far behind you on that. Today's parade of nauseating, orchestrated, unadulterated muck has just melted my brain. It's a fucking barrage of sycophantic, condescending, manipulative guff that has completely taken over the media. The negativity towards Yes is disgusting. this is half of the population we're talking about here getting rag dolled by an incessant wave of biased crap.

BUT, on the other hand, I'm thinking that the postal ballot may just have come a bit too early for these wankers, and their panicky tsunami of patronising let's have a fucking British football team SHITE may just have been a bit in vain. There is still hope alright.

I feel better after that :)

I feel better for that as well

I'm not far behind you on that. Today's parade of nauseating, orchestrated, unadulterated muck has just melted my brain. It's a fucking barrage of sycophantic, condescending, manipulative guff that has completely taken over the media. The negativity towards Yes is disgusting. this is half of the population we're talking about here getting rag dolled by an incessant wave of biased crap.

Classic example here :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04gbgrp

Scroll to 27 mins and listen to Ian from Burnley.

If you believe the MSM I will lose my job over this (i work in the Financial Services sector)

Yet I walk home from work in Glasgow with my Yes badge and wristband on display.

Of course I may be out of pocket slightly, who knows.

I have morals.

Illegal wars, phone hacking, media manipulation, the demise of industry, expense scandals, mp pay rises, multi national tax avoidances,

Not to mention a Boris/Farage coming to you soon.

I am proud of a country that accepts anyone, no matter colour, nationality or class.

I hope the selfish No voters are proud of themselves supporting an immoral government for short term financial gain, because at the end of it all that is the only argument they have.

Worst case scenario

Forget a few extra quid in your monthly wage

Forget a few extra quid in your pension

Sleep well, there are so many others in the world who are a hell of a lot worse off than ourselves.

The extended STV news had a 'panel' of three doubtfuls in Dundee who were all veering towards NO. Everything else we are hearing and experiencing suggests this is bullshit. How do they pick these folk?

I'm beyond sick of this muck from these b*****ds. It's just been a constant drip drip drip of manipulative, orchestrated shite.

The boy further up the thread is right, forget the polls. Vote Yes (Or No) with you fully believing that you're not just doing the best for yourself, but the best for future generations. Even if I disagree with your views, as long as you've not been swamped by the mass media campaign and essentially doing what they seem to be instructing you to do then you have my goodwill. Except Rangers fans, as we all know they have differing reasons in the main for voting No.

TL;DR I'm absolutely bricking it.

Faisal Aslam - Sky News Political Editor on twitter -

important No campaigner was "bereft" at internal polling, said it was already getting tighter before 2nd debate..

&

Dundee lost, and Glasgow looking likely too... Difficult reception amongst labour voters on the doorstep.

I'm surprised that so many have declared for YES.

However...

The full force of the British State (BS) was felt today and it will persist.

Yesterday's promise of lovely devo has given way to fear fear fear.

I hope our resolve is not so fragile as to be compromised.

So the momentum is swinging towards No again. Think there will be a few swings back and forward though.

Of the 6 Scots in my office it's now all 6 in the No camp after the undecided person voted No. Hardly surprising though when it's 6 people from the borders all working in England.

Edited by BerwickMad

Classic example here :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04gbgrp

Scroll to 27 mins and listen to Ian from Burnley.

"It's a democracy: we don't like them, we can get rid of them."

What a sensible and erudite man. I am basing this on the fact I think I had a stroke while he was speaking prior to this.

Watching anything classified as 'news' over the last two days about this referendum - jaw dropping. As of yesterday, the politics of fear is really in full flow from the establishment. Every untruth, manipulation, exaggeration, disaster scenario and orchestration all designed to question every aspect of your logical and emotional thought processes are all going to be thrown at you over the next eight days.

It's exactly what they want: don't buy it, and get them telt on the 18th.