Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

[ quote name=bowmore" post="8784711" timestamp="1410886467]

How sad

Sorry maybe next time a BNP councillor gets voted in I should go on an English football forum and ask them to consider my view?

You are talking about splitting up our country, bit different.

Keep the chin up. The influx of no voting trolls shows they're absolutely rattled.

This.

The whole of BTUKOK from Dishface all the way down to the cro-magnon efforts on here are utterly, utterly rattled and shiting their union jack y-fronts.

God id take 48 or 49 right now.

Dont know why Im feeling so despondent compared to last week, must be nerves and lack of sleep.

I'm expecting a drop in the polls for yes, unfortunately. I think these polls will show a true reflection of the Westminster/media blitzkrieg that we've been subjected too over the last week. Would be delighted with only a 2 point drop, fear it may be more.

The ICM boss has said that all the polls could very well be wildly inaccurate.

Yeah it's the trend that's important. Has this been conducted in the same way as the last? I'd take 50/50 as well I think no change would be good, any yes + would be glorious, gives real hope.