Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I'd prefer the Tories in at Westminster. f**k labour.

It will be hilarious is the SNP got rid of as many Labour clowns as they could up here, denying them a GE victory and the Tories got into power again propped up by the SNP on a confidence and supply basis. The meltdown on here would probably be even bigger than the past months.

It will be hilarious is the SNP got rid of as many Labour clowns as they could up here, denying them a GE victory and the Tories got into power again propped up by the SNP on a confidence and supply basis. The meltdown on here would probably be even bigger than the past months.

Why would there be a meltdown? I think that's the ideal scenario.

I'd prefer the Tories in at Westminster. f**k labour.

Me too.

I think I will tactically vote SNP to try to get rid of Dougie Alexander in my constituency.

Me too.

I think I will tactically vote SNP to try to get rid of Dougie Alexander in my constituency.

I'm looking forward to the SNP wiping out Labour up here and helping return a proper Tory government to Westminster. After nearly quarter of a century, its about time.

I'm looking forward to the SNP wiping out Labour up here and helping return a proper Tory government to Westminster. After nearly quarter of a century, its about time.

I think that's too subtle Reynard.

I think you're underestimating the sheer contempt many of us on here and further afield have for the red swine. Another Tory term would be a small prize to pay for getting these reptiles out.

I think you're underestimating the sheer contempt many of us on here and further afield have for the red swine. Another Tory term would be a small prize to pay for getting these reptiles out.

I think you haven't actually got a clue how much I hate Labour. I hated them while plenty of the NCC were still voting for them or were still latched to their mothers nipple. Politics of the left is just vile beyond words. All of it. Including the ship of fools that is the SNP.

The bald man fighting over a comb spat up here between basically two cheeks of the same vast arse doesn't impress me.

I wonder at what stage you'll realise what a vile bunch of authoritarian left wing thugs the SNP are? Lets face it, a lot of the clowns in here voted Labour most of their days, if they are THAT fucking stupid then the SNP is undoubtedly the place for them.

I wonder at what stage you'll realise what a vile bunch of authoritarian left wing thugs the SNP are? Lets face it, a lot of the clowns in here voted Labour most of their days, if they are THAT fucking stupid then the SNP is undoubtedly the place for them.

You vote UKIP.

Remember that before having a pop at someone else's voting habits

While there are good reasons to suspect these factors will come into play, it is both a) only six months until the election and b) an absolutely massive, commanding gap that Labour needs to overhaul. Not to mention c) the highly unlikely prospect of Ed Milliband actually doing a storming turn for Labour either side of the border.

To be clear, 52% is almost certainly a major outlier, but it looks like what we're beginning to see is the Holyrood voting pattern being transferred into Westminster, which would be utterly disastrous for them in the very fear future.

Hiya Freud, hiya pal!

Anyway, until now the main hope for a Portillo moment in 2015 has been Danny Alexander... imagine if Douglas Alexander goes too?

1396307141353.gif

You vote UKIP.

Remember that before having a pop at someone else's voting habits

You never shut your trap about the Middle East and you know nothing about it aside from some leftie websites or biased news reports. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more?

Edited by Clarkston5

Last week Ladbrokes had the SNP winning more than ten seats at 8/11. Since these two polls, they have stopped taking bets on it and instead are offering 5/6 for them getting more than twenty.

What's this nonsense?

I think it would be absolutely hilarious.

You never shut your trap about the Middle East and you know nothing about it aside from some leftie websites or biased news reports. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more?

Life lessons from a troll banned from a fitba forum. :lol: