Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Like The Guardian? They have a poll telling us that an independence referendum would return a "Yes" with the caveat that it would have to be held today. It's been quoted by your chronies and indeed celebrated by you. So are they part of a conspiracy or an ally? Can you alleviate my confusion at this anomaly?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/12/guardian-view-scottish-independence

'The Guardian view on the Scottish referendum: Britain deserves another chance'

The Guardian was pro-union during the entire campaign - and haven't shifted from that stance (obviously).

However they did have a few pro-independence articles and were more balanced than most papers.

I hope this alleviates your confusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/12/guardian-view-scottish-independence

'The Guardian view on the Scottish referendum: Britain deserves another chance'

The Guardian was pro-union during the entire campaign - and haven't shifted from that stance (obviously).

However they did have a few pro-independence articles and were more balanced than most papers.

I hope this alleviates your confusion.

Ahhhh right. So they "had the entire mainstream media at their disposal" but not all of them were against independence? So we can discount the "entire mainstream media" for being responsible for your loss then? It has alleviated my confusion.

You are full of it

Ahhhh right. So they "had the entire mainstream media at their disposal" but not all of them were against independence? So we can discount the "entire mainstream media" for being responsible for your loss then? It has alleviated my confusion.

You are full of it

The Guardian was opposed to Scottish independence, just like the vast majority of all mainstream publications.

How can you not understand this relatively simple point?

The Guardian was opposed to Scottish independence, just like the vast majority of all mainstream publications.

How can you not understand this relatively simple point?

You said they published a few pro independence articles so how would they be against independence? HTH

The Britnats are badly rattled at the moment, turns out that screeching GENURASHUNAL DECISHUN at the top of their voice doesn't actually make that the case.
It was your genaral in command that said what you just typed.HTH.
First poll on independence as far as I'm aware since 18th Sept. Good to see support for independence hasn't diminished, in fact it's increased! YouGov -: Should Scotland be an independent country?Yes 52% (+7)No 48% (-7)
What could, have been... :lol:

Although we obviously don't see eye to eye, at least the likes of H_B and Reynard are here to actually discuss things. Clarkston5 and haggis pakora are just trolling arseholes.

Boring.

When I'm out driving I always go out of my way to be courteous to Yes stickered cars. Any UKOK bellpiece can expect to wait at the blocked junction. Car parks are another opportunity to punished the c***s. I like to park extremely close to their drivers door so the fat tweedy onionists have to enter via the passengers door.

Edited by Murray Mints

When I'm out driving I always go out of my way to be courteous to Yes stickered cars. Any UKOK bellpiece can expect to wait at the blocked junction. Car parks are another opportunity to punished the c***s. I like to park extremely close to their drivers door so the fat tweedy onionists have to enter via the passengers door.

You don't have a car PB.

Five-figure?!

Wowsers, can I get some?

:lol:

Surely everybody on the forum has a 5 figure income? :lol:

Haven't popped on here in a while, one set of trolls makes way for the next it seems, has Haggis Pakora said all yes voters are scum yet cause he saw 2 guys with yes badges on fighting this one time yet?