Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

More good news for better together. The separatists have no cards left to play, and it's showing. They just cannot make any inroads into that gap.

I'm loving the complacency on here, I thought we'd stopped the knickerwetting on here 'til nearer the time, at least we'll have a few NO voter to debate with now that they think they're going to win comfortably again, it had went very quiet when the polls were closing.

Edited by ayrmad

Well you vanished fairly sharpish after last weeks amusing humiliation of you from Lichtgilphead.

That was quite the humilation wasn't it.

H_B got rag-dolled around like an empty tracksuit.

Marvellous.

I must have missed this...

You were too busy sitting under the stairs insisting that you had something in your eye, I believe, following the revelation that you had no idea how political donations to the Yes campaign actually work.

You were too busy sitting under the stairs insisting that you had something in your eye, I believe, following the revelation that you had no idea how political donations to the Yes campaign actually work.

He's going to ask for proof or some such shite. PLEASE don't be tempted to get involved again. He's been bitch slapped once.

Was this where I said that BT had substantially more small donors than Yes Scotland?

And was, umm, proven to be absolutely correct? That was humiliating for lichgilphead.

Who bets £400,000 on a relatively close referendum? Madness.

It's about value. If he calculates the odds of No winning to be better than 1/4 then it's a value bet.

I think he's right.

I had somebody tell me they were a yes voter today but they weren't voting. :huh:

I hope and strongly assume that this isn't common...

Did you show him a picture of David Cameron's smug face? That's all the GOTV anyone really needs.

They said 'I'm not registered', I told them how to register, they laughed.

Is there honestly anyone in the country that isn't regularly bombarded with electoral registration forms? I get them about every two weeks.

Is there honestly anyone in the country that isn't regularly bombarded with electoral registration forms? I get them about every two weeks.

I had somebody tell me they were a yes voter today but they weren't voting. :huh:

I hope and strongly assume that this isn't common...

Weirdly I don't think it's all that uncommon...

One of the radio stations I have liked on facebook posted a status a month or so ago, simply asking the referendum question.

Someone replied "I would vote yes, but I never vote"

Fucking numpties