Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

It's been total bombardment from the Yes campaign. Nothing wrong with that, but to then complain they've suffered at the hands of a biased media is hilarious. Like Scottish people are apparently too thick to make up their own minds.

Indeed.

Punters changing the mind of their Facebook pals with shite copied and pasted from WoS or NewsNat - gid.

Punters having their mind change by garbage in the Daily Record - bad.

Indeed.

Punters changing the mind of their Facebook pals with shite copied and pasted from WoS or NewsNat - gid.

I like when you show the occasional glimpse of intelligence.

It's been total bombardment from the Yes campaign. Nothing wrong with that, but to then complain they've suffered at the hands of a biased media is hilarious. Like Scottish people are apparently too thick to make up their own minds.

If Scotland had social media in 1979 it would probably have been independent from then.

Indeed.

Correct. :P

I think there's elements of fickleness, but I think a lot of people have let their hearts rule their heads.

trendsmap.com/v2/Lf62/w

Shame we couldnt do the vote on Twiter.

Check Aberdeen out, are the oil lot worried their jobs are getting nationalised? I wouldnt, I'd just get a cushy gig mining in the Carribean tbh, f**k Scotland if that was an option.

Most polls show most non-Scots will vote no. Aberdeen has a lot of them.

Most of the actual Aberdonians will vote yes.

@dscullylimerick:

2014-09-18 17:47:19 UTC

IPSOS MORI confirm that their opinion polls are no longer valid if turnout in Scotland hits 80% I suspect these extra voters will go for Yes

────────

[Mistake?] [suggestion] [FAQ]

[issues]

@dscullylimerick:

2014-09-18 17:47:19 UTC

IPSOS MORI confirm that their opinion polls are no longer valid if turnout in Scotland hits 80% I suspect these extra voters will go for Yes

────────

[Mistake?] [suggestion] [FAQ]

[issues]

I hope you're happy. You've now given me 2 hardons today.

Yes on the drift with every bookie on there from this morning mate, what's the reason I wonder?

Bookies react to money placed. If a lot of money is placed on a particular outcome then they will shorten odds to cut their losses.

I've seen polls that show the overwhelming money placed on No has come from rUK. It's possible they've been lumping loads on the outcome as they see it as a 'sure thing'.