Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

If Scotland had social media in 1979 it would probably have been independent from then.

Unfortunately social media trends do not reflect the electorate as a whole. Look at Egypt, they manage to build up a liberal head of steam largely through social media to get rid of a military dictator, then a religious leader was elected, overthrown by the military and 90 odd % voted in the General in charge as President. Seriously hoping that Scotland is an exception though.

P.S. Still banking on an extraordinarily high turnout skewing the polls.

Edited by welshbairn

P.S. Still banking on an extraordinarily high turnout skewing the polls.

Someone on one of the other threads reported that the BBC were going with the line that the polls had been way, way off. Haven't seen it reported though. Although I can't get the news as my daughter's watching Aladdin

Must have been a fair run on bets today then, but with what the polls say is such a close run thing, I can't see how anyone at this stage would be lumping on No when there's so much better value to be had on backing Yes, I love a wee bet but I'll admit I don't understand how the market is responding to this at all? Guess it's all immaterial now anyway!