Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Someone on one of the other threads reported that the BBC were going with the line that the polls had been way, way off. Haven't seen it reported though. Although I can't get the news as my daughter's watching Aladdin

Senior figure in No campaign predicted they'll win 58-42 in Scotland. Yes gone very quiet. We'll see

Hmmmm horseshite.

Paddy Power are at 7/2 still.

On another note - Dundee 8/13 to return the highest Yes? If I had spare money I'd probably be going in on that.

On it at 4/5 with Ladbrokes, so it's fucked now.

Not convinced by Glasgow being tipped as a close contender: the city might well go yes but it's also still packed with staunch knuckle-draggers too. Reckon the biggest issues will be from a random council ward pushing massively to Yes.

It's absolute shite value for a No bet. Based on their latest poll at 53% they should be about 10/11, not 1/6.

No.

Given the bookmaker margin, if option 1 in a 2 option event is 10/11 so would option 2 be.

Rush of bets on YES in the last half hour according to fivelive.

Oil workers unable to cast votes cos of bad weather apparently

Yup, a lad I know was stuck on a rig.

From what he (and other rig workers I know) posts on Facebook getting stuck due to fog for another day or two seems to be a fairly regular occurrence. Surely if you were due to come home on the 17th / 18th or so on you'd have realised this possibility and arranged a postal vote.