SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Our mutt was due his haircut the week after lockdown, so is looking straggly as f**k just now. Booked in for Saturday thankfully.

Unfortunately having about 8lbs of hair has me worrying about walking him in the, currently, 20 degree heat outside.

Not sure if thats daft or not.

Our mutt was due his haircut the week after lockdown, so is looking straggly as f**k just now. Booked in for Saturday thankfully.
Unfortunately having about 8lbs of hair has me worrying about walking him in the, currently, 20 degree heat outside.
Not sure if thats daft or not.
We've had fans running non stop and wetting the dog with cold water. I'd reccomend waiting until later on or getting up early when the temperature isn't as high to take the dog for a walk.

Although our dog is designed for arctic temperatures and has a double coat, you should be fine depending on what dog you own as long as you carry plenty of water.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

We've had fans running non stop and wetting the dog with cold water. I'd reccomend waiting until later on or getting up early when the temperature isn't as high to take the dog for a walk.

Although our dog is designed for arctic temperatures and has a double coat, you should be fine depending on what dog you own as long as you carry plenty of water.

Despite not needing an alarm for work reasons this week, I set mine for 7am this morning for that very reason. Ours ventured outside and spent an hour snoozing under the shaded bit of the garden this morning but has spent most of the day upstairs lying at the bottom of my daughters bed watching her drawing and doing crafty stuff. My wee lass and the wolf are a pair of kindred spirits when it comes to hot sunny weather. And pretty much all other times for that matter.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mines kept working through. Got him done Saturday, looked lovely, smelt beautiful. Pishing rain Sunday meant his coats awtyfuck and he hums like a pig sty again. 

Braw. 

Despite not needing an alarm for work reasons this week, I set mine for 7am this morning for that very reason. Ours ventured outside and spent an hour snoozing under the shaded bit of the garden this morning but has spent most of the day upstairs lying at the bottom of my daughters bed watching her drawing and doing crafty stuff. My wee lass and the wolf are a pair of kindred spirits when it comes to hot sunny weather. And pretty much all other times for that matter.
Yeah shes quite thick at times though, had to chase her out the sun a few times and shes been hosed down a couple of times today as well.

Took the big fella out for his first trip to the beach. Was happily paddling around until he brushed up against a bit of sea-weed then he couldn't get out quick enough.

IMG_0895 - Copy.JPG

Edited by Rizzo