SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

19 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

We had to put Ninook down yesterday. It was heartbreaking. He was around 16-17 years old and had done well for himself. He lost the use of his back legs 18 months ago but when we got him his cart/carriage it was like he had always been knocking about with it and we were so happy that it gave him continued quality life. He got an infection earlier this week and very quickly deteriorated and the vet suggested at his age, it was best to put him to sleep. 

The flat is so empty without him today. Dugs, eh???

IMG_2587.JPG

Looks like a happy, well-loved dog. You obviously gave him a good life. But aye, dugs eh?

42 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, Rizzo said:
Skye won a rosette in a photo competition run by the Dogs Trust recently.
I feel like she'd be less enthusiastic about it if she knew which photo of her I entered.
20200718_165655.thumb.jpg.6c5bb74821150543ad16ebdb9b605441.jpg
tongue.thumb.jpg.e69fe9f69dd04e73ff4ff89fed4f23a4.jpg

What is she a Collie x Gene Simmons?

Labrador x husky x gecko

My parent's dugs. The wee scruff monster is Bonnie, a rescue they took on 3 years ago. Been a really hard time with her, she'd come from a couple of really bad situations before including we think a puppy farm and had really bad trust and separation anxiety issues. They've worked so hard with her and she is now a perfectly normal dog, really affectionate but has finally learned that if folk go away they're coming back.IMG_20200725_145612.thumb.jpg.4a404218d0564fbf4cb503e63b234cb1.jpg

the wee one is Pepper, who we got when I was 10. She turned 16 last month. On her last legs a bit, sight and hearing pretty scunnered and no longer up to having a walk or anything but she still plods around the garden and chuck's her ball about in the evening a lot. It's a bit sad as she was a super adventurous and fun dog growing up, but she's had a cracking life and still seems to enjoy herself a fair amount. Eats like a horse as well.IMG_20200725_145432.thumb.jpg.d3a960897eec45926444b55400451a9f.jpg

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan