The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A not bad but better than some 6/10. Kicking myself over the South American question. 

Welcome to newcomers @BigBo10 and @blackislekillie... if you want to join the league, just take Monday's quiz and then each quiz that Eednud posts for the rest of the week. You could be the proud owner of a shiny gold or silver star (or if you do shite, a black star). 

In cup news, since the draw for the Scottish Cup 3rd round is taking place at 6pm today, I shall be holding our rival  3rd round cup draw around the same time, as well as post a quiz. That means that we have the last weekend of October for the final. 

Meanwhile, in the league, it's the usual suspects at the top... The_Kincardine is still knocking at the door and BullyWeeVilla is in danger of being stripped of his gold star for his execrable run of form. 

Trophy Cabinet

M

Tu

W

Th

F

TOTAL

WhiteRoseKillie

eckthearab

★★★★

The_Kincardine

Blackislekillie

Leeds Saint

★★

alang1993

Edmund

Jagfox99

welshbairn

Dee_62

Cardinal Richelieu

WILLIEA

Jmothecat

Peasy23

SlipperyP

Swarley

BigBo10

Jacksgranda

Ross.

Supermik

Bully Wee Villa

die hard doonhamer

G_Man1985

★★★

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Must be a fix as knew all of them. Well the 4/10 I scored thanks to NRL, Madrid, rime and cricket. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5403&sectionId=1 

The clocks went forward here on the first weekend of this month, except for WA, NT & QLD so we now have 5 time zones until April when back to 3. NZ changed clock the week before us.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Eednud and the Cardinal fix time and the quiz anyway. It's all rigged, WRK's paid them off. Believe me, I would be winning bigly if it wasn't rigged.

11 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Fix? What fix? 11 for me today Cardinal. Knew them all.

Sadly, I don't have the power to fix f**k all, even my own flat. If I could fix the quiz, I would be getting the betterest scores available (even more than 11!). 

Anyway, I'm feeling good about today's quiz. All I need to do is not rush it ... even the ones like Aussie sports, I should be able to eliminate some of the wrong answers. And always go by the "you can't have the same letter answer two questions in a row". 

Right, I'm going in.