The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 hours ago, alang1993 said:

8/10. I think Pleslie's score was 7(if I worked it out correctly)

Would be nice of him to confirm! AND THIS IS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T POST YOUR SCORE IN A SENSIBLE FASHION. * heads gone *

And unless I'm very much mistaken, I'm still missing your score from Monday. And is your 8 for Wednesday or Thursday?! 

7 hours ago, The Captain said:

I'm in agreement with madwulie. Got to be happy with a 6. As the nights draw in , I'm finding the quiz harder. Any explanation for my current difficulties most welcome.

Don't worry. Come 22nd December, you'll find the quiz getting easier again!

1 minute ago, pleslie99 said:

Now now cardi, don't blame me cause you can't do your maths! It was a 6 for Tuesday, followed up by 6 for wed and unsurprisingly a 6 for Thursday

I've spent way too much time on this than I should but explain please...

----

I got the number of goals scored by Scotland tonight (2)

Plus

The number of goals scored by England tonight (2)

Minus

My score for yesterday (5)

Plus

A bakers dozen (13)

Minus

The number of wheels on a car (4)

Minus

The amount of times Iv won the big league (1) - I assumed it was 0 hence I arrived at 8, not 7. 

----

Add them all up and alang1993 is right... 7... so how did you arrive at 6?

I've spent way too much time on this than I should but explain please...
----
I got the number of goals scored by Scotland tonight (2)
Plus
The number of goals scored by England tonight (2)
Minus
My score for yesterday (5)
Plus
A bakers dozen (13)
Minus
The number of wheels on a car (4)
Minus
The amount of times Iv won the big league (1) - I assumed it was 0 hence I arrived at 8, not 7. 
----
Add them all up and alang1993 is right... 7... so how did you arrive at 6?

That's Numberwang!

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Would be nice of him to confirm! AND THIS IS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T POST YOUR SCORE IN A SENSIBLE FASHION. * heads gone *

And unless I'm very much mistaken, I'm still missing your score from Monday. And is your 8 for Wednesday or Thursday?! 

Don't worry. Come 22nd December, you'll find the quiz getting easier again!

8 was for Thursday. 6 for Monday, 7 for Wednesday

Just now, Helpma said:

Ahem ... 

aw1096_6.jpg

Sorry, he said "on a car". And most cars have 4 wheels, except of course, Robin Reliants, which he didn't specify. Whereas if he meant "in a car", you could argue one or two (if the car has a spare wheel which some don't). 

Either way, I think you'll agree the blame lies wholly with @pleslie99 who is now a stick-on for relegation (even apart from the fact that he's languishing near the bottom of the league). 

Anyway, here's some league tables. Still a few absentees. I should start deducting points and issuing fines. 

After WRK's woeful Thursday score, Cowden0 is on the brink of claiming his first title. pleslie99 is being made to sit on the naughty step. And @scotfree - I see you lurking there ;) ... Are you still playing?

1-prem.png.e924e347a1a1fdff413411180775d47c.png

Pickled_Herring has opened up a 2 point gap over peasy23, Leeds Saint, and Helpma on goal difference. @LiviLion - where are you?!?

2-steal.png.19e91efba5feb73a6e0d3d7ab3889e99.png

Woo. Still 2 points ahead. Not seen DHD for weeks :( ... hope @Wilkinson1998 hasn't left us :'( ... I take it as a personal insult when someone leaves... it's as if the league tables weren't pretty enough or something. 

3--bhl.png.cd524addb9027e09f2dca29822dab74d.png