The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] In the world cup draw, there is 2 Australias.  Seeing who they are, we may have both in the final8)

Cheers slips, have changed one to avoid confusion! [emoji106]

18 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And trades union ... cheers Mr Montalbano ... any scores to add to that? :)

First Tuesday league table I've done in a while. So I've decided to make it a stoater. 

1-prem.png.9af1f1f15ea8d69f85f17bbc4aa1d54c.png

2-swl.png.85ee709eea4bf40bd1b83cea11b9bc6a.png

3-bhl.png.48ebbed08f371b9ff2e6f7adc67b5a2e.png

Could we get our countries flags in stead of our club badges please?

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Could we get our countries flags in stead of our club badges please?

You could. When the World Cup starts! Or maybe next week. I've hidden a wee easter egg in there for the moment. Want to see if anyone notices. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You could. When the World Cup starts! Or maybe next week. I've hidden a wee easter egg in there for the moment. Want to see if anyone notices. 

:lol: Very good. :thumsup2

I hope you’re not expecting me to be of that standard or be able to put flags in...?

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I hope you’re not expecting me to be of that standard or be able to put flags in...?

I think he's wanting the league tables to reflect our countries. Sorry - cannae remember where we left it - is the cup replacing the league for the next 4 weeks? Or is it as well as? Cos if it's the former, it's a moot point. 

I think he's wanting the league tables to reflect our countries. Sorry - cannae remember where we left it - is the cup replacing the league for the next 4 weeks? Or is it as well as? Cos if it's the former, it's a moot point. 

I think for at least the first week replace it, we’ll be playing everyday to complete the group stages. After that could probably run the league again but might get confusing...