The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Got to keep the squad on their toes. 6/10 for Monday Aussie quiz. Last 4 correct, 2 guessed plus 3 & 4.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=9733&sectionId=1

5/10 for Monday's friendly.

Just went and had a gander at the league tables after a week's hiatus and I've no idea what's happened to them. The newest version have me sitting in the doldrums in the SWL, despite me being promoted with NJ2. 

I'm sure I could work it out if but it would probably be easier if we just did a SUPERLEAGUE no?

edit: thought that today's quiz was pretty fair (a couple of stinkers notwithstanding). 7/10. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Just went and had a gander at the league tables after a week's hiatus and I've no idea what's happened to them. The newest version have me sitting in the doldrums in the SWL, despite me being promoted with NJ2. 
I'm sure I could work it out if but it would probably be easier if we just did a SUPERLEAGUE no?
edit: thought that today's quiz was pretty fair (a couple of stinkers notwithstanding). 7/10. 
I though NJ2 was continuing the world cup this week?
I also thought it was fair, 8/10

Just now, pleslie99 said:

I though NJ2 was continuing the world cup this week?
I also thought it was fair, 8/10

Oh is he? That would make my life much easier. BIG deadline at work this week. Hence why I've been up since 5am worrying. 

Sorry I did have a full review typed up but the page crashed when I tried to post it.
As there’s a few ties we’ll need a playoff. Will be in two halves as has been done before. First half: https://www.quizwise.com/sports-quiz
Second half: https://www.quizwise.com/geography-quiz/2018-03-11
Sports and geography, as a nod to our usual Australian quiz.
If peasy, Aidan, blackislekillie, LincolnHearts, dublinmaygar, eednud, leedsaint and cardi could all let me know there scores when they can that would be good. Ideally the first round of knockout games will start tomorrow (two fixtures a day, tues - fri) but we’ll need the final standings before the fixtures come out.

7 for Monday in Aussie quiz.
With regards to the World cup it is as clear as mud. I should read  NJ's posts again but in this heat I can't be arsed.

The knockout stages will start asap - once we have scores. Once we’ve got the scores I’ll get the fixtures announced.