The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 for the repeat quiz, how can I not manage a 10 when I can remember most of the bloody answers!

Anyway, more important matters........the cup.
There will be no fancy group stages or Ryder cup style teams. Just pure naked oiled up 1 v 1 death matches.
There will be a home and away tie for each match, best aggregate score will go through. Draw will be made and posted tomorrow with links to the 1st round of quizzes.
Anyone knocked out in round 1 will be dumped into the losers bracket to compete for the losers shield while all winning teams from rd 1 will continue on to compete for the champions cup. Sponsorship will be available for both winners and losers brackets so anyone wishing to sponsor either tournament get your bids in.

5 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

9 for the repeat quiz, how can I not manage a 10 when I can remember most of the bloody answers!

I'm sure more of us would've gotten a 10 if we knew up front that the quiz would be repeated in a few days time.

13 hours ago, Adam101 said:

9 for Friday. Its a bit poor to repeat that quiz so soon, they must know about us doing this because a fair chunk of their traffic must be coming from Scotland to do the quiz

One of our group tried contacting the Australian Quiz folk a couple of years ago - just to let them know that there were 40 odd Scottish football fans enjoying (we had to butter them up a wee bit) their daily quiz ... can't remember for sure, but I think he was fishing for a menshie, a question relating to Scottish football, or maybe even a small prize for the winner of the league for that week. 

Sadly not only did we get f**k all, but they never even acknowledged us, the upside-down tossers. 

And quite frankly, if they can't be trusted to post the right fecking quiz - especially when league titles are on the line  - then I want nothing to do with their rotten prizes anyway.