The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Has @The DAgone on strike or has his top 6 position in The Big League meant that he leaves quiz-posting to lesser mortals?

6/10 for me today.  Some strange questions.

I was going to leave it without posting the link but I'm not quite that petty: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=10853&sectionId=1

Had to take the dog to the doggie dentist - Scottish teeth!  He got better treatment than I've ever had - multiple x-rays, titanium fangs, root canal work while out for the count.  All on the insurance.

And you should see some of the photos on the dentists' walls - bears, big cats, sharks.  Absolutely fascinating.

3 for me.

PS there weren't any shark pictures.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Had to take the dog to the doggie dentist - Scottish teeth!  He got better treatment than I've ever had - multiple x-rays, titanium fangs, root canal work while out for the count.  All on the insurance.

So literally* like pulling teeth to get you to do your job??

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So literally* like pulling teeth to get you to do your job??

Funnily enough, sitting on the M8 at 6 o'clock, it did occur to me that I might have to face disciplinary action.  Is it a verbal or are we moving straight to a first written warning?