The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 08/09/2020 at 01:48, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Anyway 70% for the cup.

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

I did not score a Katie Boyle. I did score 7/10 or if you prefer 70%.

8 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
10 hours ago, 101 said:
Congratulations to those of you who won your ties - If you have drawn here is the tie breaker:
The coast line of Scotland is how many more KM longer than the coast line of England?
Answers by close of play on Friday reply by PM.
[mention=74823]Spring Onion[/mention] [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] [mention=10263]scmwell[/mention] [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] [mention=37891]WhiteRoseKillie[/mention] [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention]
Thanks.200.gif&key=9fd126d390b3c7bcbb8be9fc1c7d2bbc4ed8e48a1627764fe9d6ed10693a776c

It's not smcwell, it's me!

Sorry yes you're all right on you go. 

This is some palaver

42 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

An 8 for thursday. Good scores for me this week but will only be good for mid table I think.

Anyone else delighted to see @Eednud out the cup? Give someone else a chance to win 😉

Double wammy getting beat by a fellow Dundee citizen.

Obviously @The DA will be from an affluent part of the city, by just looking at his team choice. If there is such a place.

giphy.gif