The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The final league tables are brought to you by Born to be alive - Patrick Hernandez

James Villa Holiday League

Our new Bolivian master @WhiteRoseKilie flies his way to a 27th title with only 1 question wrong all week.

49/50 is just remarkable quizzing.  Dancing in the streets of Sucre as we speak.

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

My big pal Spring Ingin will live up to his fleg and be a true Brazilian in this contest.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

49/50 is just remarkable quizzing.  Dancing in the streets of Sucre as we speak.

My big pal Spring Ingin will live up to his fleg and be a true Brazilian in this contest.

I'm on the gin the night, 5/10 isn't bad for a Saturday night.

Over to you auld mucker, may need you to do some heavy lifting.

23 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I'm on the gin the night, 5/10 isn't bad for a Saturday night.

Over to you auld mucker, may need you to do some heavy lifting.

20 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Five-all, then. Down to Kincy and Snobot.

One of the delights of the cup quizzes is the insight it gives to the quiz setter's mindset and @101did not disappoint.  If Stan Flashman, Stan Smith, Stanley Matthews et al had been included we'd have had a quiz of Stans - though we'd have missed out on our trip to the Isle of Lesbos.

The absence of 'boy bands'/music questions was welcome - though 'Stand by your Man' could have been included.

A guess-heavy 7 for me.

Over to @Snobot...

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

One of the delights of the cup quizzes is the insight it gives to the quiz setter's mindset and @101did not disappoint.  If Stan Flashman, Stan Smith, Stanley Matthews et al had been included we'd have had a quiz of Stans - though we'd have missed out on our trip to the Isle of Lesbos.

The absence of 'boy bands'/music questions was welcome - though 'Stand by your Man' could have been included.

A guess-heavy 7 for me.

Over to @Snobot...

Keeps things fresh, stops anyone getting a flavour of my quizzes.;)

Forgot about Stan Smith and Stanley Mathews. Not sure who Stan Flashman was but he sounds cool

19 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The final league tables are brought to you by Born to be alive - Patrick Hernandez

Our new Bolivian master @WhiteRoseKilie flies his way to a 27th title with only 1 question wrong all week. Runners up spot will be determined by a playoff question.  @Arch Stanton & @scottmcleanscontacts will contest.

Down at ground zero @Bully Wee Villa, @Silky Si McFly & @Perkin Flump have crumbled to dust.  Down they all go.

@Rugster has a mountain to climb in the playoff.

jwWRK.png.db3b7e28f7e1ee6550f30a03bec3404b.pngjw120920.png.60c4ddc3b3762d03c881d49c6adc2073.png

Teletext Holiday League

Another man from Yorkshire @Leeds Saint picks up his 12th Silver title.  Also go up @The Hologram starting to motor as consecutive weeks promotion along side @Helpma.

@alang1993 find himself in the playoff.

Basement boys @Spring Onion, @deej & @NotThePars pack there cases.  Sand, sea and sex for a week.

@101 busy man, has 1 more thing to do - playoff.

tw120920.png.b9d68279369599c8fc54d05c593d333e.pngt120920.png.724b28205aa63d50ed497e50e6926362.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

The super spreaders of Covid-19 (as per another thread).  Top dog @Ross. holds his breath and gets out with a 10th Diddy Title.  @SlipperyP first time in the 40's & unexpectedly @Snobot slides in. Both are rescued.

@The Captain Rag dolled in the cup 8), and collapsed in the league finds himself in the playoff.

The man on the front line, Dundees finest Super Spreader and the reason you can only meet 6 folk now, has more to worry about now.  @G_Man1985 spoony time! 

cw120920.png.7732873a249115dcdb403eed4e84d374.pngc120920.png.a697fb067cbb15937bab80793a33d171.png

Playoff will happen later today!!

Belated Charles in recognition of a fine song.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Belated Charles in recognition of a fine song.

one of favourites, used to dance in front of a mirror when I was I a wee lad to this tune (to make perfection) for the dance offs I used to take part in. Aged about 8 & 9.  Won many, still do (in my own house).  We lass Skye love the tune, boy was the same but gets a little embarrassed with his dad giving it big licks in the garden now and again.

No quite me, but I can/used to be able to pull some of this shit off

21 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Our new Bolivian master @WhiteRoseKilie flies his way to a 27th title with only 1 question wrong all week. Runners up spot will be determined by a playoff question.  @Arch Stanton & @scottmcleanscontacts will contest.

Down at ground zero @Bully Wee Villa, @Silky Si McFly & @Perkin Flump have crumbled to dust.  Down they all go.

@Rugster has a mountain to climb in the playoff.

jwWRK.png.db3b7e28f7e1ee6550f30a03bec3404b.pngjw120920.png.60c4ddc3b3762d03c881d49c6adc2073.png

Teletext Holiday League

Another man from Yorkshire @Leeds Saint picks up his 12th Silver title.  Also go up @The Hologram starting to motor as consecutive weeks promotion along side @Helpma.

@alang1993 find himself in the playoff.

Basement boys @Spring Onion, @deej & @NotThePars pack there cases.  Sand, sea and sex for a week.

@101 busy man, has 1 more thing to do - playoff.

tw120920.png.b9d68279369599c8fc54d05c593d333e.pngt120920.png.724b28205aa63d50ed497e50e6926362.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

The super spreaders of Covid-19 (as per another thread).  Top dog @Ross. holds his breath and gets out with a 10th Diddy Title.  @SlipperyP first time in the 40's & unexpectedly @Snobot slides in. Both are rescued.

@The Captain Rag dolled in the cup 8), and collapsed in the league finds himself in the playoff.

The man on the front line, Dundees finest Super Spreader and the reason you can only meet 6 folk now, has more to worry about now.  @G_Man1985 spoony time! 

cw120920.png.7732873a249115dcdb403eed4e84d374.pngc120920.png.a697fb067cbb15937bab80793a33d171.png

Playoff will happen later today!!

Looking at the competition, the Teletext League is becoming harder than the race for the Barclays. P&B quizzing has never had so much strength in depth & I am concerned I might go straight through the trapdoor next week.

5 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Looking at the competition, the Teletext League is becoming harder than the race for the Barclays. P&B quizzing has never had so much strength in depth & I am concerned I might go straight through the trapdoor next week.

Can't agree more the Teletext league is the place to be8). The Jimmy Villa is more or less the Scotch Premier league. 

22 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

If anyone wants to participate there is a quiz at 4.05pm today.

https://www.myquiz.org/p/539908?fbclid=IwAR23gWoB8cGG6ZTLJrcJhbS1F9pOoSs4u-5i1a_lBYqPb_HO2Lv_EdE6v_k

Repeated at 7pm.

I take it that Birmingham/uk/ Scotland all the same place, is happening, howoever what about our other comminity of p&B'ers 

top of the head, Bolivia, Nepal, UAE, France, Germany,  Vietnam, Brazil, Switzerland & Thailand we wait for your time. In our time now, since you don't care....