The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

This week’s Play-off questions and answers:

Play-off for the Play-off

@The Hologram 3 v 11 @Duszek You both need to answer this question and the next one.

Mount Barker United Soccer Club currently sit bottom of the South Australian State League 2 with 1 point from 21 games with 1 left play. After 21 games they have a goal difference of -91. How many goals for have they scored?

ANSWER: 12 goals for (103 against)

+++

DoonUp Play-off

@Duszek 11 v 3 @The_Kincardine

UpDoon Play-off

@NJ2 30 v 0  @JamesP_81

Since the Open era in Tennis  (1968) how many US Open singles titles (men and women) have been won by teenagers? 

ANSWER: Ten teenagers have won the US Open lifting a total of 12 titles 

Tracey Austin 1979, 1981; Steffi Graf 1988; Pete Sampras 1990; Monica Seles 1991, 1992; Martina Hingis 1997; Serena Williams 1999; Svetlana Kutzenova 2004; Maria Sharapova 2006; Bianca Andreescu 2019; Emma Raducanu 2021.

Nobody goes up or down this week.

Thanks you @Eednud, my week off has recharged my batteries and I'm ready to go.  I did mention on an other thread it would be nice for a second week, however, senses returned and I had to return to face the harsh reality of Monday work. As for some of the disputes, I don't give  a f..... 

The draw for the weekly cup has been made.

euro.PNG.4b9f6e803c1d761cdb62d5566519cc65.PNG

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

This week’s Play-off questions and answers:

Play-off for the Play-off

@The Hologram 3 v 11 @Duszek You both need to answer this question and the next one.

Mount Barker United Soccer Club currently sit bottom of the South Australian State League 2 with 1 point from 21 games with 1 left play. After 21 games they have a goal difference of -91. How many goals for have they scored?

ANSWER: 12 goals for (103 against)

+++

DoonUp Play-off

@Duszek 11 v 3 @The_Kincardine

UpDoon Play-off

@NJ2 30 v 0  @JamesP_81

Since the Open era in Tennis  (1968) how many US Open singles titles (men and women) have been won by teenagers? 

ANSWER: Ten teenagers have won the US Open lifting a total of 12 titles 

Tracey Austin 1979, 1981; Steffi Graf 1988; Pete Sampras 1990; Monica Seles 1991, 1992; Martina Hingis 1997; Serena Williams 1999; Svetlana Kutzenova 2004; Maria Sharapova 2006; Bianca Andreescu 2019; Emma Raducanu 2021.

Nobody goes up or down this week.

Point of order.  If @Duszek won the first playoff question, why is he in the main playoff?

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Point of order.  If @Duszek won the first playoff question, why is he in the main playoff?

A very good point of order and the revised play off score is @The Hologram 1 @The_Kincardine 3. So it’s relegation for @The Hologram and promotion for @The_Kincardine and well done to @Duszek for only being 1 off for both answers and Pfizering on.