The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

7 to end the week. Thought that was as tough a quiz as they've set for a while. Dickins, geography and director all wrong for me today.

Seven here as well. Dickens, element and Statham did for me. 

22 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

7 to end the week. Thought that was as tough a quiz as they've set for a while. Dickins, geography and director all wrong for me today.

and spelling...

Welcome to the SUPERMEGALEAGUE, which will rumble on indefinitely until Slippery P takes up the mantle again. And you thought larger leagues led to more pointless games. 

I've taken the slight liberty of bedecking the table to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee. And I'm sure you'll agree it looks very tasteful. 

image.thumb.png.36d5081daf5c4822d69ccb0e1f1cc558.png

Just a couple of points of order. Does @NJ2 still do the quiz. I'm pretty sure @alang1993 and he's just taking the fucking piss. And does @Duszek know what day of the week it is?

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welcome to the SUPERMEGALEAGUE, which will rumble on indefinitely until Slippery P takes up the mantle again. And you thought larger leagues led to more pointless games. 

I've taken the slight liberty of bedecking the table to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee. And I'm sure you'll agree it looks very tasteful. 

Just a couple of points of order. Does @NJ2 still do the quiz. I'm pretty sure @alang1993 and he's just taking the fucking piss. And does @Duszek know what day of the week it is?

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Apologies.. 7 for Monday and 9 for Weds

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Every fucker - apart from His Eminence - having a Union Flag is a mood.  Glad I was recused for a month!

8 for Monday.

Don’t know why my flag was changed as it already had it in the top left corner. 

Monday 8/10. First and last wrong.