The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

PLAY-OFF 

Super Cup @Helpma    v    @The Hologram

Q. Dundee have a combined total of 14 final appearances covering the Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup and Scottish Challenge Cup/Trophy or whatever it’s been called. What is the total number of goals scored in these 14 finals, including replays but excluding penalty shoot-outs

++++++

Premiership Title

@Insert Amusing Pseudonym    v    @Helpma

Don’t wanna be a Wannabe

@The DA.   v    @Rugster

Do wanna be a Wannabe

@SlipperyP    v    @pleslie99

Q. What is the capacity of Mounthawk Park, Tralee, home of Kerry FC, the League of Ireland’s newest club?

DM your answers by Midnight GMT tonight.

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Final tables and in the Premierthing it's a tie at the top between @Insert Amusing Pseudonym and @Helpma with @peasy23 and @scottsdad into the middle cup and myself and @Ronaldo Jeremy in the Mugs one. Relegated are @TheGreenElves @Leeds Saint and @Cardinal Richelieu with @The DA in the play-off.

Wannabe no longer is @Duszek with his 6th title joined by @The_Kincardine and @JustOneCornetto with @Rugster in the play-off. Down go @Spring Onion @specsaver and @Ross. with @SlipperyP in the play-off.

Leaving the seaside with title no. 12 is @Snobot accompanied by @djchapsticks and @gkneil. @pleslie99 is in the play-off. By 1 point @Jacksgranda takes wooden spoon no. 51.

Apologies to @TheGreenElves as I overlooked you'd missed Friday until it was too late.

Play-off question to follow.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Have I been PNG-ed? I don't think I've broken FFP or bribed any referees (this season at least).

Anyway, 9 for Monday. Destined to never guess a year right.