The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 OUT OF FOOKING 10!!!! :thumsup28):angel I can't believe it. First one ever, if you don't count the one I wrote myself or one of those joke ones where question 10 tells you to correct half yer answers.

:guntoting Thank God for the American's right to bear arms and their need to write it down in their constitution :guns

10 OUT OF FOOKING 10!!!! :thumsup28):angel I can't believe it. First one ever, if you don't count the one I wrote myself or one of those joke ones where question 10 tells you to correct half yer answers.

:guntoting Thank God for the American's right to bear arms and their need to write it down in their constitution :guns

Is this the part where I get to say I don't believe you? :P

The real Cardinal

sebastian_and_aloysius_-_brideshead_revi

5/10 today, mostly guesses at that.

Nine - well chuffed. One wrong guess on the Lost Boys, but got the Kerouac one by dint of knowing who wrote the right answer. Oh, and Ross? I'm not sure I'd recommend seeking Kerouac out- never really got on with his stuff, in all honesty.

If Kerrouac is anything like Burroughs(Author of the answer that helped yesterday) then I'll give it a miss. Read a few of Burroughs works in an attempt at getting through some of the Beat Generation. Found a lot of it almost unreadable.

5/10 today, mostly guesses at that.

If Kerrouac is anything like Burroughs(Author of the answer that helped yesterday) then I'll give it a miss. Read a few of Burroughs works in an attempt at getting through some of the Beat Generation. Found a lot of it almost unreadable.

One thing they have in common is an obvious delight in themselves and their own cleverness - not the most attractive trait in an author writing for others.