The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Exactly the same here, weirdly enough. First time I've played this in ages. I'll definitely take that score. Usually, I need to play for about three days to reach a total of seven.

What, like two on Monday and Tuesday followed by the on Wednesday? (Insert winking smilie, I'm on the tablet)

Friday and 3/10. 7-9 the extent of my knowledge today with poor guesses for the rest. http://www.theguardian.com/news/quiz/2014/dec/12/daily-quiz-12-december-2014

And the expected collapse here for the end of the week.

Four - not my worst, but not great...

Word on the street is Cardinal Richelieu Is back down to earth with a 6/10 today.

WTF? I think that's the score I got and I posted it but it's disappeared yet your post says this. Have you got special powers?

Anyway, on to today's bingo effort. 5 out of 10.

The team from the Rose and Crown in Stoke Newington should be taken outside, shot, then dragged back inside and taught how to write a decent quiz. Quite glad I got the 60 minute burd radio programme right though... spent a good 5 minutes thinking about it.

EDIT: I see what's happened now thisal. You don't have special powers, I just have special needs.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu