The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Ha. Now I feel guilty and I take it all back :)
You're indeed right that my annoyance was more at my score rather than the quality of the quiz. It's a bit of a running joke that the Friday quiz is a lot harder than the rest of the week so practically every Friday I think up some petty jibe aimed at the question setter, never dreaming in a million years that they'd be reading this thread!
Just did your quiz again and there's a lot of my favourite topics in there, including politics, chemical elements and geography (I really should have done better). In case you don't believe me, here's my attempt from a couple of weeks later.
edit: feel free to call me an arsehole if you get a crap score :)
Your Eminence,
Would I use such intemperate language to describe a man of the cloth?
No, I was happy with my six points, which may be one or two more than I got when I first tried it last year. I remember q. 4 really giving me the willies - and have not been able to listen to Slade ever since without being reminded of it (fortunately not a common event).
Incidentally, why is the 'average score' given always a point less than indicated by the graphics alongside? Answering that question correctly will earn you total absolution.
Yours,
AWAK

I've no idea I'm afraid. You might have to escalate your query to a bishop or the Big Man himself.

Welcome to the forum btw. I have a question for you as well. What does AWAK mean?

A cursory Google search suggests Automated Wearable Artificial Kidney but I'm sure that's not it!

Welcome to the forum btw. I have a question for you as well. What does AWAK mean?

Thank you for the welcome - I appreciate it. As for your question, you will hate me even more if I were to answer it. Let's just say I was trying to keep things briefer than in my first post.

Thank you for the welcome - I appreciate it. As for your question, you will hate me even more if I were to answer it. Let's just say I was trying to keep things briefer than in my first post.

:lol: