The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Your results

10 out of a possible 10

The power of love

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2 Waaaaayhaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya feckin' beauty - my 2nd ever dix sur dix.................guessed the flowers and the album track.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th - I have a job interview and Princess Pogen has an interview for art college (in London :( )......let's hope this result is a portent of things to come. :)

The correct answer was the first one each time. I went with the fact that those I did know (6 or 7) were all the first option so thought that was as good as guessing for the ones I didn't know.

Then you'd have got 3/10.

All I know is I got my first 10/10 using that pattern yesterday, then did it again right away to check and got the same result. It worked for me, if it hasn't worked for anyone else then I guess I was just lucky. Maybe the order's different for everyone over the same day. or different the next day, who knows, who cares.

Your results

10 out of a possible 10

The power of love

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2 Waaaaayhaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya feckin' beauty - my 2nd ever dix sur dix.................guessed the flowers and the album track.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th - I have a job interview and Princess Pogen has an interview for art college (in London :( )......let's hope this result is a portent of things to come. :)

Good Luck with the interview and well done on the quiz. 4/10 for the third time this week for me.