The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Mmmmmkay, here's the league tables a wee bit earlier than advertised but I'm a busy chap today so dwi.png.c95333de00ecd0872e7b41f0815393d8.png

Scotfree grabs only his 3rd gold medal, with AFJ grabbing his umpteenth 2nd place prize. It was close at the arse-end, but Blackislekillie's consistent if unspectacular run of scores sees him relegated along with Cowden0 on QD, with Aidan sneaking into the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.174e7a641ac234488dc54bc4cbf4d214.png

Amidships, Peasy23 scoops his 4th silver medal. It really is his preferred league. Unfortunately, he can't stay in it cos he's promoted alongside Mr "I'm too important to update league tables" NJ2 .... The District Attorney is in the play-offs. 

Down below, again, it's tighter than Tynieness when it's his round (I know I've made that joke before but I like it so dwi.png.c95333de00ecd0872e7b41f0815393d8.png) ... SlipperyP is free to post the play-off question since he's in last position and relegated alongside gkneil ... Welshbairn is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.3a08fb3e1b603d0b36a8782f2f75e6f0.png

And finally, in the seaside division, gnarled veteran Alang1993 takes the top gong and is promoted along with LincolnHeart. El Capitan is in the play-offs.  

3-beazer.png.01b2392ae44035b1b6e348584f311999.png

So the playoffs see Aidan take on the DA and Welshbairn go head-to-head with The Captain. Let's hope they can all give a better account of themselves than Dundee Utd last night. Over to you @SlipperyP

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu it's such a pleasure to work with a professional.

This weekend playoff contestants. 

@Aidan v @The DA

&

@welshbairn v @The Captain

Sport again.  If you add all the 42 SPFL ground capacities together, wits yer answer.

Answers by Monday 06:00 Thai Time.

Good Luck 

Edited by SlipperyP

Cove Rangers implode - three aff.
Thank goodness. Hope we never go through this again. Said that last year but surely this time we learn. Club is a bit if a basket case at the moment. Relegation would have been a bridge too far for us I think. Feel for cove but they will learn from this too. A boring mid table season next year would do. The last decade or so has been a real rollercoaster. Had enough thrills and spills for the time being.

24 hours before deadline and all the answers have been submitted, well played everyone.

@Aidan 567,890 v @The DA I'm guessing at 500,000.

&

@welshbairn 387,402 v @The Captain A scientific approach .Wait for it. .. The transfer value of Kenny Dalglish from Celtic to Liverpool - 440,000 . . ... Good a figure as any that I could work out.. The Captain likely to remain in the lower league... 

The correct answer, 500,949

Congratulations to @The DA & @The Captain

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Fix.

Sorry, Aidan. 

And I got it right for the wrong reasons, too.  I'd assumed 100K for the big two and a 10K average for the other 40.  If I'd remembered Parkhead is actually about 60K and if I'd remembered that there's actually a big three... 

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Sorry, Aidan. 

And I got it right for the wrong reasons, too.  I'd assumed 100K for the big two and a 10K average for the other 40.  If I'd remembered Parkhead is actually about 60K and if I'd remembered that there's actually a big three... 

Our capacity is only 5,000 or so though. 

39 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Our capacity is only 5,000 or so though. 

And Cliftonhill is just over 1000 but there's the Pittodries, Easter Roads and Tannadices to balance those out.  Looks like 12,000 is about the average overall.

Sorry, Aidan. 

I assumed it was in the 5s, worked my way along the keyboard and hoped for the best