The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I hope that the words I'm about to express speak for us all, but you are an absolute walloper - a bellend - a dickwad - and a knob. 

Twat. 

^^^Reported.  Nobody can speak about my unbeaten partner like that.  Can we get some mod over here quickly please.

It's 21:07 Saturday Thai Time, this usually means all us fitba fans are sitting glued to P&B Quiz Thread for this weeks edition of Slippery Playoffs.

This weekends runners.

Through Ballers

@The DA v @LincolnHearts

Follow Throughers

@JamesP_81 v @Ziggy

We all love a little music on in the background.  99 Red Balloons by Nena 1983.  How many times did she say 99 in the 7-inch version.(tiebreakers)   Also how long is the 7-inch version in seconds.

Answers by PM only and to handed in no later than 06:00 Monday Thai Time. (Answers to be times said & times in seconds ;))

Good Luck everyone.

Edited by SlipperyP

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

^^^Reported.  Nobody can speak about my unbeaten partner like that.  Can we get some mod over here quickly please.

It's 21:07 Saturday Thai Time, this usually means all us fitba fans are sitting glued to P&B Quiz Thread for this weeks edition of Slippery Playoffs.

This weekends runners.

Through Ballers

@The DA v @LincolnHearts

Follow Throughers

@JamesP_81 v @Ziggy

We all love a little music on in the background.  99 Red Balloons by Nena 1983.  How many times did she say 99 in the 7-inch version.  Also how long is the 7-inch version in seconds.

Answers by PM only and to handed in no later than 06:00 Monday Thai Time. (Answers to be times said & times in seconds ;))

Good Luck everyone.

Sometimes it pays to be stupid. Glad I avoided that play off question...

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Can't wait to start my journey back to the top flight next week.

Buzzin for it.

In all seriousness .... you're in Prague. Not Pondu Landu (I may have made that place up)

You have internet access. Why not participate?

(p***k. w****r. etc.)

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

56 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In all seriousness .... you're in Prague. Not Pondu Landu (I may have made that place up)

You have internet access. Why not participate?

(p***k. w****r. etc.)

One of the best Star Wars characters.

10 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Too hungover to provide any sort of meaningful commentary. do your worst @SlipperyP

image.png.79cfadda1bcd959729b18dd025da773c.png

image.png.df5268056ef9992582575f3ae575f8c9.png

f**k me . I'm promoted. 

image.png.364561321e688de9de02632d744b77d5.png

Sorry I was prepping for an interview all week. I'll be back next week ready to slot into the middle of the table of the loser league :huh:

Thanks you all for your promptness (some rude). 

This weekends runners.

Through Ballers

@The DA I'm guessing 3 and a half minutes(210 seconds) and 4 verses with 2 mentions each and a couple during the fade-out.  So 10 mentions.  That's 990 red fucking balloons.v @LincolnHeartswill go for 18 x 99 and 3.10(190 seconds) for the song length.

Follow Throughers

@JamesP_81 15 times, 195 seconds v @Ziggy These questions are getting worse..........I’ll guess she says it 18 times and that it lasts 185 seconds.

Q.  99 Red Balloons by Nena 1983.  How many times did she say 99 in the 7-inch version.(tiebreakers)   Also how long is the 7-inch version in seconds.

A. 11 mentions of the number 99 (10 x Balloons 1 x Soldiers) - Track length was 233 seconds.

Congratulations @The DA I think this maybe his ring tone & @JamesP_81 

@Ziggy GIRFUY 8)

See yuz next week

Edited by SlipperyP