The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Last call for @scotfree, your team need you! Score in by 2pm TODAY, please.

For tomorrow, I'm assuming that BIK on the scoreboard is @blackislekillie, if not please can you send your score over. I'm also waiting on @CaspianChris

Link.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

First score of the day to be revealed... 

Ross. has posted so-so scores in each round but been unlucky to come up against tough opposition and lost both. He struggles with a four, this time. 

Jacksgranda shows that age is no barrier to success... it's a six for him to gain the Crusaders their first point since Jacksgranda was still a whippersnapper. 

Glimmer of hope for Christophe's boys. LINCOLN'S LIONS 11.5 CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS 7.5.

2 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Had feared the worst but scraped another 5/10.  Still dreadfully scarred by the fact I cannot unsee the naked Tynie.

I always wondered why he called himself Tynie ...

Anyway ... here are your league tables for Tuesday. 

image.png.c258e41bd03c06208adfa26babb649a4.png.

image.png.5cb53c7c1a296ef0899cd57984a71c28.png

image.png.9a1456bf4a795aead46303a6448d832e.png

Last call for [mention=3803]scotfree[/mention], your team need you! Score in by 2pm TODAY, please.
For tomorrow, I'm assuming that BIK on the scoreboard is [mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention], if not please can you send your score over. I'm also waiting on [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention]. 
Link.
That's me.

Another couple of Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings scores... 

Tynierose does his fellow Hearts fan Lincoln proud, again, with a seven. 

Scotfree needs a big score to compete with that but, in typical Aberdeen style, he's bottled it under pressure. No score submitted. Nil. Nada. Zero. Nuffink. Let's all take a moment to boo Scotfree. Booooooo. Hiss. Bet he feels bad now. 

Will the Lions stumble as they approach the line? Not if Salvo Montalbano's score is anything to go by... seven. 

Crusaders need a big score from BigBo10. The score at the end of his username would be ideal. But no, alas, it's a six. 

The Lions move to 3.5 points away from lifting the title. They could win it with a day to spare, just imagine the humiliation :unsure:. It's LINCOLN'S LIONS 13.5 CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS 7.5.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa