The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Table time. Pfizer winner for the 18th time is @Helpma with 1 point behind @Cardinal Richelieu runner-up surprisingly for the 1st time. This was on QD from @TheGreenElves @Bully Wee Villa and @Salvo Montalbano. Relegated are @gkneil who missed the last 2 days @Arch Stanton who missed the last day and @velo army makes a quick return to the Wannabe. In the play-off is me @Eednud,

Wannabe winner for the 7th time is @scottsdad 1 point ahead of @Duszek and @D Angelo Barksdale plus @Ronaldo Jeremy and @specsaver who are in a 3 way play-off. Relegation for @BigBo10 @German Jag and @Claudia Gentile on QD which also put @mathematics into the play-off with @snobot surviving.

Last Chance welcomed @CaspianChris and @SlipperyP back into what is now a 12 team division. @The Captain is a 15th time winner with @kingjoey runner-up and @NJ2 3rd on QD from @Spring Onion who is in the play-off. @BaSeDG0DSA1NT takes wooden spoon no. 42 on QD.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Playoff question. 

The Hoover Dam is a large hydroelectric plant on the Colorado River in the USA. 

How many men were involved in the building of it?

PM me by 10am tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Claudia Gentile said:

What is QD - or more to the point, how does it work?

I assume quiz difference haha?

If 2 or more have the same points then whoever has more of the highest number in their score then next highest etc. wins. In your case 3 of you ended up on 37 points but @Snobot with 1 x 9 + 2 x 8 is better than @mathematics  1 x 9 + 1 x 8 and both better than your score. Even though you had 3 x 8 you didn’t score a 9. Although @Snobot had the lowest daily score of the 3 of you (5) his higher scores beat you both. That’s Quiz Difference for you.

3 minutes ago, Eednud said:

If 2 or more have the same points then whoever has more of the highest number in their score then next highest etc. wins. In your case 3 of you ended up on 37 points but @Snobot with 1 x 9 + 2 x 8 is better than @mathematics  1 x 9 + 1 x 8 and both better than your score. Even though you had 3 x 8 you didn’t score a 9. Although @Snobot had the lowest daily score of the 3 of you (5) his higher scores beat you both. That’s Quiz Difference for you.

Thank you for clarifying mate. 

Could be an issue for any future progress for me as I'm quite consistently middling. I struggle to bring in any 9s or 10s haha.

1 minute ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Thank you for clarifying mate. 

Could be an issue for any future progress for me as I'm quite consistently middling. I struggle to bring in any 9s or 10s haha.

That doesn’t matter with QD, just look at how this week’s wooden spoon ended up.