The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

MSU is once again the biggest swinging schlong in town with a 2 point victory over relative new-comer Christophe. Scotfree is on sabbatical, so only 1 relegation spot - and it deservedly goes to CaspianChris who - as they are wont to say in Azerbaijan - "had a mare" .... Leeds Saint is in the play-affs. 

image.png.6ef329d6dab85c8c66d762dda50775a4.png

Tynierose returns to the comforting tits of the Premiershit, Helpma edges the 2nd promotion spot, proving once and for all that 25.0 is larger than 25. NJ2 is in the play-offs.  A special mention to BigBo10 who managed to get a lower score in a 10 question quiz than in a 2 question one. 

At the other end, Alang1993 went AWOL. Ziggy is down, and blackislekille is in the play-offs. AFJ falls victim to the BNQD rules which states that if you don't complete your fixtures and are tied on points, you always finish lower than a team who has played all 5 matches. Harsh stuff. 

image.png.6c73fc54f3cd499be3df8924c01ab749.png

And in the BHL, lightning strikes twice and he's top dog. Up he goes with wastecoatwilly ... three teams were tied on 24 points, but because BWV is now a mod, he's in the play-offs. Them's the breaks (just kidding, quiz difference rules kick in again)

image.png.aa01d9ab224396943c1321b49d56f291.png

So now it's over to my worthy steed, @SlipperyP to pose his fiendish play-off question. 

14 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You forgot to add my Friday score you zoomer. Put me on 24 points....get it sorted or I'm going in huff.

Blame Googleshits. I put your score in correctly. Not my fault it failed to "do the math". 

Anyway, consider it amended. 

image.png.c532ee8af9ed27525f104495158cad48.png

Thank you once again @Cardinal Richelieu, I think we had a "fir f**k sake Archie" moment there.  I'll keep our internal  daily squabbles to postcards as normal.

Well here we all are again.

This weeks elected guests are;

Messi Marvels

@Leeds Saint v @NJ2

&

Mess of society

@blackislekillie v @Bully Wee Villa

Drugs! What is the UK biggest ever drugs haul in GBP?

Answers by PM only to be handed over no latter that Monday 06:00 TT ( you have an extra hour this week)

Good Luck. 

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Mods should all be placed in the top flight, made exempt from relegation and allowed to play our Colts in the lower divisions. The integrity of the league depends on it. 

Where does it stop? Quiche & marmite participants in future cups?

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Glad you said marmite not vegemite, don't want you going native. 

I'm amazed that vegemite was a by-product of the beer making process, left over brewer's yeast. It rhymes with shite. smells like shite and tastes shite.