The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Next you will be telling that made up story about the taxi...

The "hero" of the tale, jumps out of a moving taxi to avoid payment, which then proceeded to accidentally reverse over his foot... He has short arms and long pockets.. 

17 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

We have the scores in for the final of the Stepek Cup,.

@Mark Connolly scored a decidedly average five but the victor and the inaugural name on the cup honours board is @pleslie99 with a seven

Well done sir and well done to everyone for partaking.  The next cup will follow Sunday then some other bugger can have a shot

Good quiz, Tiny.  Brief and curiously error-free.

Congrats to @pleslie99on his triumph.  Not sure If I should be gutted at getting papped oot by the winner or relieved that I lost to a bloke who actually knew the height of the Blackpool tower.

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Congratulations @pleslie99. At least I can say I lost to the winner.

I lost to the winner. 

We're all PL Eslie's bitches...

BTW The Voodoo Rooms, previously the Cafe Royal, are hosting a Blondie tribute act on March 8th.  A fitting place for a shan cardinal and a shan captain to carouse ;)  While I'm on the subject, Bootleg Blondie  (calling herself Debbie Harris)  looks just like the real thing if you view from a Fairground mirror.  Shan tits, too:

Many thanks Tynie for running the cup and many thanks to those sending their congratulations! For those I beat along the way.........get it up you!

Only kidding!

Anyway a pathetic 4 to end the week, boys still pished from celebrating the cup win

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Congratulations @pleslie99. At least I can say I lost to the winner.

I lost to the winner. 

See? 

So did I...

31 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Many thanks Tynie for running the cup and many thanks to those sending their congratulations! For those I beat along the way.........get it up you!

Only kidding!

Anyway a pathetic 4 to end the week, boys still pished from celebrating the cup win

c**t eh, congratulations on your victory, well deserved.  Proud of my boys, despite their performances getting markedly worse as the competition went on. Well done Tynie and the link bitch for running it.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

@Mark Connolly@pleslie99

Mark here is your trophy

giphy.gif

Lovely.  If you can have Taylor delivered between 8 and 10 tomorrow, that would be great.

Back to league business, 8 to finish the week. f**k flegs and 7th wives.