The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 minutes ago, geaky said:

9 for Tuesday talked myself out of the right answer for Napoleon!

I got the same score and did exactly the same thing :(

Btw, I'm off on another jolly sabbatical from Friday night until the following Saturday. I definitely won't be able to do any league tables as they don't have a computer in the convent. I'm always leaning on @Eednud to help but if someone else fancies having a bash, they're more than welcome. 

I'll provide full instructions but it will involve:

• Tying up this week's three league tables, awarding medals, and telling the teams who is promoted / relegated / in the play-offs
  • Creating three new league tables for next week and moving the promoted / relegated teams accordingly
  • Being a bit sarcastic at anyone pointing out a mistake in the league tables
  • Posting league table updates occasionally until my return on Saturday

You could even have more than 1 person share the role. Any takers?

9/10 

To my eternal shame, I misclicked on the answer to the atomic number of Helium.  Couldn't believe it when I reviewed the answers.  Rookie error, throwing away points, on punishment detail polishing the round bottoms this weekend while reciting the periodic table :(