The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll
That's League 113 (yes I number them) in the bag lads. 
It's Easy Peasy for Peasy23 as he scoops only his 2nd ever top gong, with Tynierose being edged into 2nd on QD. At the other end, Mark Connolly's hatred of Indians sees him relegated. There are 4 teams on 37 but I've been hoisted by my own petard (that should really be a r, not a p) and I'm down with pleslie99. Rugster is in the play-offs. 
image.png.e203797d851545776d5211996617f350.png
In the SWL, it's  a good day for Championship clubs with the DA, Silky Si, German Jag all getting promoted, and geaky in the play-offs. 
It's not such a good day for BigBo10, who couldn't mix it with the BigBoy10s (I've been working on that one for months). Not the Pars and NJ2 fall into the lower league, and Spring Onion gets a taste of the play-offs (hope they taste better than spring onions do). 
image.png.5971c85c04f7b7f5844530f7bbc8ed92.png
And it's also close in the BWVML, with deej clinching his 5th brown medal, with Ziggy and Snobot gaining promotion, and the tie wearer's tie wearer, Adam101 in the play-offs. 
Of course, the most thrilling battle of late has been the race for the wooden spoon. And that award has been won with aplomb by spoon debutante, Blootoon87. Jacksgranda will award you your prize with his customary zeal. 
image.png.46e22430f9272a60c99e4d7fef08df59.png
Now over to our dogged play-off question setter, [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention]
Ah well, mid table mediocrity it is.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
[mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] keep her polished gdwrm105-novelty_imagename.noext_.jpg&key=874945b202b8de6c4caa4aa1723a5e3f3ef0030dff0b60be558fca1d0d623bce

Thank you granda. As you can imagine, this is a difficult time in the Blootoon87 household. I need to take a long hard look at myself and come back stronger.

The skinny end is the handle. 🤓

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
[mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] keep her polished gdwrm105-novelty_imagename.noext_.jpg&key=874945b202b8de6c4caa4aa1723a5e3f3ef0030dff0b60be558fca1d0d623bce

Thank you granda. As you can imagine, this is a difficult time in the Blootoon87 household. I need to take a long hard look at myself and come back stronger.

Not too much stronger, I don't really want it back.

21 hours ago, pleslie99 said:
On 16/11/2019 at 08:38, Tynierose said:
There should be a points deduction for such behaviour.

I have championed this opinion for years! Cardi just ignores it like the dictator he is.......

I think I'm right in saying that the culprit, Deej, steadfastly refuses to take the quiz unless he's getting paid for it (i.e. he's at work). 

Maybe some sort of financial penalty might be more suitable. Does that sound fair @deej ?

Play Off International half way break time is up.

Belting out this weekend were;

Cypriot Slayers

@Rugster P2 W2 L0 last app: 9/02/2019

I think the plastic paddy is a bit like Elvis and sings other people’s songs, but he’s probably written a few of his own. I’ll go with 20

v

@geaky making his debut today

I'll go for 119 Rod Stewart songs.

Kazakhstani    Killers

@Spring Onion  P1 W1 L0 last app: 9/11/2019

NO SCORE

v

@Adam101 P1 W0 L1 last app:18/8/2019

I think Rod will have more songs than Wives/Children so I'm going 33 songs written or co written.

Question - Everyone's favourite cockney Sir Roderick David Stewart CBE.  How many songs has he written or co-written?

Congratulation to @Rugster clearly showing a bit of Passion for the result 3 hours before the deadline, @geaky You're in my Heart with a score like that but not a winner.

Also congratulations to @Adam101 Every Picture Tells a story as @Spring Onion it was all Lost in You.

I'm off the drink until at least the New Year Festive.

Wish me Luck & Good Luck to you all this week.