The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Sitting all day hitting f5 on a Fitba chat website, waiting for the pleb that does the league tables to get out his scratcher and do some posting.  I can then set a question or maybe not as I might be in the play off.  Who fucking knows....I have done all the clothes washing and some gardening, just about to have my dinner, head out to the evening market, get back for some Fitba on the slow illegal stream.  Then watch Forfar bulldoze Dumbarton on teletext. 

Just another day living in Paradise. 17:30 and a cool night at 30 degrees. Winter here, so will drop to 22 degrees during the night. Everyone in the same bed to keep warm.

Au contraire. I was up at 7am to go and set up a parkrun, then cheer people round in the freezing pissing rain. league tables will follow once feeling returns to my fingers. 

That's another season in the bag. Here's the highlights. 

It's a good time to have a username beginning with A, as Arch Stanton scoops gold and Adamski claims 2nd on QD. Special mention to Silky Si McFly, very much the P+B Quiz League bridesmaid. 

Downstairs, The DA's performance wouldn't have got him promoted out the bottom league. Edmund and pleslie99 can feel slightly aggrieved at achieving 40 and still getting relegated, but they'll just have to be aggrieved in the SWL next season. Alang1993 sneaks into the play-offs on QD. 

image.png.01b10d91a12ec47afaa589818fc54739.png

In the middle league, yo-yo team Leeds Saint is champ, Moomintroll and MSU are promoted, and mathematics edges into the play-offs. 

At the arse end, German Jag, Ross and NotThePars have all shat the bed, whereas JamesP_81 has merely pissed in his and gets to the play-offs. 

image.png.ff9944d91219ef384bb1727133562007.png

And league newcomers Snotbot and Spring Onion have bossed the BWVBHL Memorial League, along with deej. WCW is in the play-offs and MY GOD,  FOUR TIME CHAMPION CaspianChris has achieved the wooden spoon by quite some margin. A Tory government and a frankly shite score. It really isn't his week. I'll let @Jacksgranda do the honours. 

image.png.ead878b9539f867052c4a4762a047f02.png

All I need to do is pass over to our impatient man in Thailand, @SlipperyP - for this week's play off question. 

Thanks you @Cardinal Richelieu running in a park.  Was there police involved at the end.  With good self "helping" them with questions?

Welcome to the new dawn. UK is going to get it DONE, so I am I. #121 Play Off coming up...

Too many names to mention are;

Nippy Nicola Play Off

@alang1993 P6 W2 L4 last app 24/08/2019

v

@mathematics P4 W3 L1 last app 02/11/2019

Cheerio Jo Play Off

@JamesP_81 P13 W9 L4 last app 15/06/2019

v

@wastecoatwilly P9 W2 L7 last app 23/11/2019

Question - How many babies born in 2018, were registered with the first name "Boris"? For viewers in England and Wales only.  Jocks & Paddys can go f**k themselves.

Answers to be given to my PM box Monday 07:00 TT

Edited by SlipperyP

26 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Thanks you @Cardinal Richelieu running in a park.  Was there police involved at the end.  With good self "helping" them with questions?

Welcome to the new dawn. UK is going to get it DONE, so I am I. #121 Play Off coming up...

Nippy Nicola Play Off

v

Cheerio Jo Play Off

v

Question - How many babies born in 2018, were registered with the first name "Boris"?

Answers to be given to my PM box Monday 07:00 TT

Imagine being evil enough to have a child and call them Boris these days.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

What is the policy for returns and refunds on that object?

It's the most coveted prize on the P&B Quiz forum.

Keep it safe and polished and on display until next week, when I will transfer and award it to the last man. (Must be about my turn again).

The baptism is over, let us party. 

Nippy Nicola Play Off

v

Cheerio Jo Play Off

v

Question - How many babies born in 2018, were registered with the first name "Boris"? For viewers in England and Wales only.  Jocks & Paddys can go f**k themselves.

@mathematics big Boris fan it seems, @alang1993 was close, however, he puts too much faith in the southerners. As always, they fucked him up!

Congratulations to @wastecoatwilly riding high with his score, but just look at @JamesP_81.  WTF!!!! We have stupid people but not that much.

PS. I had the Question. How many people are called Adolf in Germany? I found the answer of 46,000.  But it is not official, so went for the next controversial name.

Lucky quzzing next week everyone.

2018boysnames.xls

Edited by SlipperyP

Downstairs, The DA's performance wouldn't have got him promoted out the bottom league. Edmund and pleslie99 can feel slightly aggrieved at achieving 40 and still getting relegated, but they'll just have to be aggrieved in the SWL next season. Alang1993 sneaks into the play-offs on QD. 

The boys just weren't good enough this season.  There has to be root and branch clear out and a new approach to training.

I'm sitting down with The Boys' Big Book of Flegs (published 1983 - nothing much has changed since then, has it?) and this page on US state capitals.  

Time to get serious.