The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

4 for the Comedy Quiz.

The Quiz of the Day site however, isn't loading for me. Says it's an insecure connection or something.

Are you sure that's not Quim of the day?

18 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Here is the question -  in 1954-55 Stoke played Bury in the FA CUP - how many matches took place before someone advanced -    answer via PM by noon.

Answer PMed

Guest Moomintroll
Here are the QF results, I've been on tenterhooks all day
[mention=8056]German Jag[/mention] 5 v [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] 7    Unlucky for the Elbe's favourite son as the incredibly consistent Bairn strolls through like Crawford Baptie on speed.
[mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] 7 v [mention=66969]Adam101[/mention] 7  - You pair of arseholes  - play off question need now - so selfish
[mention=110]Adamski[/mention] 6 v [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] 6    Sigh, see above, lucky for you I already needed a question
[mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] 3 v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention] 3 -  You can't make it up - tempted just to give the trophy to Ruggy and be done with it.
Oh well the show must go on-  My goodness this cup has lasted for a long time.   
Here is the question -  in 1954-55 Stoke played Bury in the FA CUP - how many matches took place before someone advanced -    answer via PM by noon.

Yass@Rugster, no pressure but would be nice to claim I was knocked out by the eventual winner as no one else could stop me.

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Anyone who fails to post their scores should be stripped of their honours.

(Won't affect me...)

Great idea. People missing days - as of next season - may be deducted a point. Alang1993 is bad for it, but today's culprit is @German Jag ... grrrr. Means I have to sift through their previous posts to see if I've missed a score which I invariably haven't. I may or may not be half cut and raging at the likely outcome of the General Election. Never has this GIF been more apt. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10758819

Anyway, forget about the General Election. I got a Generous Erection whilst doing the league tables. 

image.png.65b1e8659869d0f4666de736e692a270.png

image.png.6e961445bc63bbb844321bd922d39199.png

image.png.c8456e5d2c8040ffbd98afecb35996e9.png

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Great idea. People missing days - as of next season - may be deducted a point. Alang1993 is bad for it, but today's culprit is @German Jag ... grrrr. Means I have to sift through their previous posts to see if I've missed a score which I invariably haven't. I may or may not be half cut and raging at the likely outcome of the General Election. Never has this GIF been more apt. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10758819Anyway, forget about the General Election. I got a Generous Erection whilst doing the league image.png.c8456e5d2c8040ffbd98afecb35996e9.png

Sorry, 6 for Tuesday!
& 8 for Friday.

Edited by German Jag