The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

28 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Think I'm incapable to get a 10 on this. Another 9, oh well, thats the Circle of Life (thats the one I got wrong)

Keep the faith, man. I got my first ever 10 this week after doing this quiz from the start. I've a lot more 0s than 10s, mind you, but we'll leave that to the one side for now...

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Keep the faith, man. I got my first ever 10 this week after doing this quiz from the start. I've a lot more 0s than 10s, mind you, but we'll leave that to the one side for now...

I'll get there, too many silly mistakes, need to stay focused for 10 questions in a row

There's yer tables, get'em while they're hot.

Having been the 1st ever to score 50 @Mark Connolly bows out of league quizzing with another victory. The vagaries of QD see @8MileBU in the play offs while @CaspianChris, @Rugster and our very own red eminence @Cardinal Richelieu are defrocked.

image.png.aff635e11d39f6c206822c38b89ca35d.png

IN the SWL nothing is completely decided other than @Ziggy and @The DA are promoted. @The_Kincardine @NJ2 coooooeeeeeee.

image.png.35bc85447429042caf19dfec15358e8d.png

Last but not least the score we;ve all been waiting for. Has he done after 6 years of quizzing? Well, has @Jacksgranda won his fist gong? HAS HE?

No, silly auld fart gits pipped at the post. 

Booooooo @MixuFixit Boooooo Hiss.

image.png.70b1d0f04789e456211cdc156464b294.png

Just realised I've actually given Mixu his going already. Depends if that @MSU spartan fella shows up.

Anyway, I'll try and get a look tomorrow morning for any stragglers. Otherwise @SlipperyP it'll be over to you pm UK time for teh play-offs.

Time is well and truly up for round 1 of the cup. Those who didnt submit a score.....tough titties!

Arch Stanton 8 v Mixufixit v SlipperyP 4

A no show from Mixufixit but tbh it maybe wouldn't have mattered as Archy pops along with the best score of the round. Good effort from the resident play off setter.

Moomintroll 7 v Snobot 2 v Jacksgranda 3

Moomintroll triumphs with a solid 7, kudos to Jacksgranda who was 1st in with his score.

Helpma v The captain 4 v Deej

The Captain sails away with this 3way as his opponents failed to show.

Edmund 8 v 101 8 v blootoon87 3

A couple big hitters in this tie, and nothing to separate them and Edmund and 101 need to go to extra time. Blootoon87 exits with a whimper.

8mileBU 6 v Spring Onion 3 v Steeljay

Steeljay was MIA which meant it was a straight shootout between 8mileBU and Spring onion. 8mileBU with a solid effort to go through.

Peasy23 5 v BigBo10 2 v MSU

Serial league winner MSU decided to keep his knowledge for the league. Peasy23 done enough to hold off BigBo10's efforts.

Alang1993 0 v NJ2 5 v Tynierose 7

Alang1993 had a mare, a big fat 0, was always gonna be a tough tie against the other 2 so may aswell go out in style. Well done Tynierose.

Ziggy 4 v German Jag 2 v BWV 4

A low scoring affair here and will need extra time to separate Ziggy and BWV who nearly missed out due to the corrupt organisers.

Salvo Mantalbano 3 v Ross. 3

Another match going to extra time, nothing to separate these with defences on top.

Caspian Chris v Mathematics 1

Mathematics qualifies with the lowest score ever (unsubstantiated fact) due to Caspian Chris' no show.

Adamski 6 v gkneil

Gkneil didnt show for the league this week and missed out on the cup, Adamski takes full advantage.

Cardinal Richelieu 1 v The DA 6

The founding father of the league slumps to a 1st round defeat at the hands of The DA.

The Kincardine 4 v Wastecoatwilly 5

Close match this one, wastecoatwilly scoring in the 90th min to secure his name in the hat for the next round.

Mark Connolly 7 v geaky 4

The only person ever to complete the league, swats aside geaky with a bit to spare. Hes taking a break from the league so keeping all knowledge for the cup. One to watch!

Silky si Mcfly 3 v JamesP_81 2

Another match where defences on top, Silky just manages to bundle one over the line to avoid extra time and progress.

Rugster 6 v Leeds Saint 4

A ding dong battle here but rugster prevails and goes through. League admin duties take its toll on leeds saint.

So extra time question for the following: (someone please tag them)

Edmund v 101
Ziggy v BWV
Salvo v Ross.

How many goals have been scored in the top 4 leagues in Scotland so far this season?

Answers to me by PM no later than 9pm uk time on Sunday.

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Time is well and truly up for round 1 of the cup. Those who didnt submit a score.....tough titties!

So extra time question for the following: (someone please tag them)

Edmund v 101
Ziggy v BWV
Salvo v Ross.

How many goals have been scored in the top 4 leagues in Scotland so far this season?

Answers to me by PM no later than 9pm uk time on Sunday.

@Eednud @101 @Ross. @Bully Wee Villa @Salvo Montalbano @Ziggy