The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

My heart sank when I saw it was a Belgium-based quiz. I only know about 2 things about Belgium.

And Jean Claude van Damme never even appeared.

Still, 6/10 - could have been worse.

2 out of 12 in the album. I only knew the banana one.

Have a greenie for your honesty.

Ya fucking dullard :)

Not much point in posting scores every day and then when you have a shocker disappearing. Anyway, nobody knows who I am and when I go into town today nobody is going to be pointing and laughing and saying "There's that stupid Jacksgranda who got 0/10 in the Guardian Daily quiz this morning."

(I'm not saying they won't be pointing and laughing at me, but it won't be for that reason.)

Science and I - it didn't become physics and chemistry until third year, and as for biology, well - parted company at the the end of second year of secondary education 48 years ago, and I have paid little heed to it since.

ETA: I didn't go into town yesterday, just in case. Although I sneaked out last night.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Not much point in posting scores every day and then when you have a shocker disappearing. Anyway, nobody knows who I am and when I go into town today nobody is going to be pointing and laughing and saying "There's that stupid Jacksgranda who got 0/10 in the Guardian Daily quiz this morning."

(I'm not saying they won't be pointing and laughing at me, but it won't be for that reason.)

Science and I - it didn't become physics and chemistry until third year, and as for biology, well - parted company at the the end of second year of secondary education 48 years ago, and I have paid little heed to it since.

No worries :) .. as someone who considers himself a bit of a science (especially Chemistry) geek, my 3/10 is probably even more shameful!