The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

The following have until 08:29 ACST Sunday 2 April 2023 (23:59 BST Saturday 1 April 2023) to avoid scoring 0.

@Insert Amusing Pseudonym Friday

@Cardinal Richelieu Thursday

@TheGreenElves Wednesday - Fri9day

@101 Friday

A thousand sorries! 8/10. 

26 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

My apologies, i had thought i'd posted when i did it.  It was a ten as well but I've missed the deadline so I'll take the 0

Caused a double take to see if he was a Queen’s Park fan…

Final tables.

Congratulations to @Leeds Saint on QD for his 6th top league title, with @Salvo Montalbano bridesmaid for the 22nd time with a consistent 5 x 9. Relegated are @The DA, @Insert Amusing Pseudonym if we hadn't put the clocks back this weekend you would have made the deadline, and @Duszek. There will be a play-off for the play-off spot between @Cardinal Richelieu and @peasy23

Wannabe winner for the 7th time and on QD is @gkneil with @Tynie Bagstock and @djchapsticks also moving up and @Ronaldo Jeremy in the play-off. Relegated are @specsaver and doing the double drop @kingjoey plus @German Jag. @The Captain is in the play-off.

Last Chance winner for the first time is @Gaz with @johnnydun and @101 joining him. @senorsoupe is in the play-off. Despite scoring a 10 on Monday @Jacksgranda takes Wooden Spoon no. 52.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

PLAY-OFF QUESTIONS

Play-off for the Play-off

@Cardinal Richelieu     v     @peasy23

You both need to  answer this question and the other one below.

Q: Manukau United play in the NZ Northern League. What is the capacity of their ground, Centre Park, Mängere, Auckland?

DM your answer to both by Midnight BST Monday 3 April.

Big league play-off

@Cardinal Richelieu     or     @peasy23     v     @Ronaldo Jeremy

@The Captain     v     @senorsoupe

Q: How many goals were scored in the 16 ties of the South Australian Preliminary Round of 32 for this season’s Australia Cup? 

DM your answer no later than Midnight BST Monday 3 April.

3 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

While 23 wooden spoons seems about right, low even, when the hell did I win a cup?

As part of the Italian squad that won the Six Nations Cup the other week. Every member of the winning team gets awarded an honours board cup win. 

Edited by Eednud