The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10. I know it's Australian and everything, but that first question was fucking ridiculous. That said, I jammily got it right. Wayans, [redacted] and F1 wrong.

Edited by MSU

THE  DRAW

Frankie S vs Blackislekillie

The_Kincardine vs Audaces Fortuna Juvet

Leeds Saint vs Madwullie

WhiteRoseKillie vs MSU

Supermik* vs Deej vs Tynieness

Helpma vs Irvine_buddie

Cardinal Richelieu vs Eednud

Alang1993 vs Cowden0

*First name out the hat, then was drawn with match 5.

Good luck everyone. My weekends are free.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

FFS.  2 and 3/4 hours past the Archers and Friday's quiz isn't up?  @Eednudneeds to take a good look at himself.  Anyway, here it is:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6823&sectionId=1

4/10.

You're supposed to post your score when you post the link.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, scotfree said:

7/10. Another week of meh.

Aye, it must be pure shite getting two 9's in a week and finishing 4th in the world :)

Oh, and a wee gentle nudge to @MSU ... no giving the correct answers away when you're posting your score!

Thanks to Slippery P for his draw - which was performed with the utmost proficiency and professionalism (I hope). The cup quiz will be posted around 4pm this afternoon. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

4/10.

You're supposed to post your score when you post the link.

Thank you.

Good point, I often wonder how long folk take to answer this quiz. I rattle through it in a minute or two. I don't even double check my answers, which has cost me in the past.

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Good point, I often wonder how long folk take to answer this quiz. I rattle through it in a minute or two. I don't even double check my answers, which has cost me in the past.

4/10 today.

Definitely a point a day of a difference for me when I have time to sit and think about it rather than just rattle through it because I have more than usual to get through in work.

I'm probably the opposite. If I have time to think about it, I end up overthinking it rather than just going for my gut instinct. The six I got yesterday took less than a minute. And of course, the times where you think you've got 8 or 9 you invariably end up with 3. 

7/10 for Friday. Got politician, TV and definition questions wrong. My best score in the top flight. Feel I'm at the top of my game, but I'm punching above my weight and know mid table is as good as it gets for me. Life was more fun in the diddie leagues somehow.