The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So here's your play-off results... how many years, months and days separated Gagarin's first space orbit and Armstrong's first step on the moon. The teams' answers first...
MSU – 8y, 2m, 2d vs Jagfox 10y, 1m, 2d
Supermik – 8y, 4m, 11d vs Gman_1985 – 8y, 9m, 0d
Slippery P – 8y, 2m, 14d vs Leeds Saint 8y, 3m, 11d
The correct answer was 12th April 1961 - 21st July 1969 = 8 years, 3 months, 9 days. Leeds Saint was closest ... so congrats to MSU, Supermik and Leeds Saint who progress!
Oh, and Irvine_Buddie went for 8y, 2m, 1d which wasn't a million miles away… BIK can sun himself in knowledge that he wasn’t put out by a totally terrible guess. And Cowden0 seems to have participated without actually needing to. (he went for 8y, 2m and 2d). 
A thousand apologies to Slippery P who has just had victory snatched from him.
I blame Eck [emoji20]

Apology accepted, it was all too good to be true and as always us diddies get shat on from the powers above.

A seething 5/10 for Wed. Knew 3

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Apology accepted, it was all too good to be true and as always us diddies get shat on from the powers above.

A seething 5/10 for Wed. Knew 3

The ref was pissed, Reinstate the diddy SlipperyP.

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

A thousand apologies to Slippery P who has just had victory snatched from him.

I blame Eck :(

Having settled Slippery P in his seat and handed him a glass of champagne whilst he buckled himself in for the departure to the next round it does seem a little United Airlines to drag him off.

The draws haven't been made for the next round but I'd be happy if SP joined me and whomever for a threesome.  

I'd be more than happy for Slippery P to take my place after such a monumental cock-up, but I think last time I arsed-up the league, the consensus was for me not to do that. Therefore, if nobody has any objections, happy to add SlipperyP to Thursdayish's draw, and also chuck Blackislekillie since he fell victim to being on his holidays and his score not submitting correctly. 

36 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'd be more than happy for Slippery P to take my place after such a monumental cock-up, but I think last time I arsed-up the league, the consensus was for me not to do that. Therefore, if nobody has any objections, happy to add SlipperyP to Thursdayish's draw, and also chuck Blackislekillie since he fell victim to being on his holidays and his score not submitting correctly. 

Thanks, but no need.

We shall walk away with our heads held high. We will come through this stronger and better.

you can shove yer cup up yer arse