The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Oh how the mighty f**k it. 

50/50s all went wrong. f**k your islands I don't know, self-flagellating over the wrong meaning of a word, if anyone wants an epitaph for my gravestone, please make it "his heart was in the right place, but he kept making a c**t of it". 

3 :(

An enlightening 8/10 to finish the week. Got definition and movie wrong. A couple of 50/50's helped me out. But knew six which is good for me. Have friend in Bolivia. Married a dancer. Brought her to home on holiday. Stunning she was. Boy could she move. Local women trying to impress with their moves were comical. Like cattle lining up for milking. You could not take your eyes off her. My friend is one lucky fecher.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Oh how the mighty f**k it. 

50/50s all went wrong. f**k your islands I don't know, self-flagellating over the wrong meaning of a word, if anyone wants an epitaph for my gravestone, please make it "his heart was in the right place, but he kept making a c**t of it". 

3 :(

You forgot to post an image of the sultry babes of your era.  

Wait, here it is:

blobby.GIF.9fbca98f0612e84acd7dd6ea61da76ec.GIF

On the women of Hester year that first gave rise to my coming of age had to be Debbie Harry. There was a great wee record shop in Cowdenbeath called faded glory. We used to ooh and ah over picture discs and make your own pin badges, if you remember that fad. Anyway behind the counter were a collection of gig photos. One was of a Blondie gig with Debbie Harry with one pap oot. Used to call every day from school just for a wee look.

2 hours ago, cowden0 said:

On the women of Hester year that first gave rise to my coming of age had to be Debbie Harry. There was a great wee record shop in Cowdenbeath called faded glory. We used to ooh and ah over picture discs and make your own pin badges, if you remember that fad. Anyway behind the counter were a collection of gig photos. One was of a Blondie gig with Debbie Harry with one pap oot. Used to call every day from school just for a wee look.

Can't wait until Monday's quiz when @Audaces Fortuna Juvatdoes a Suzi Quatro photo montage..

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You forgot to post an image of the sultry babes of your era.  

Well, my top burd is from the same era as Blobby. But unlike that harridan Valerie Singleton, she had the decency to take her kit off (in an artful way) for lustful adolescent chaps - even if she did have eyebrows like Nigel Mansell's moustache. I bring to you the star of Anna Lee, Erik the Viking and a load of other films you've never heard of - Imogen Stubbs. 

c1955658beb17970381e3e5d0cfeb28f.jpg

Anyway - let's get back to basics. The Cup semis (I seem to have acquired a bit of a semi now as well). 

It was Deej vs WRK and Scotfree vs Eednud..

First up.. Deej vs WRK. Deej's phrasing of his score was a bit clumsy and led me to believe he was doing a Welshbairn but it turns out he wasn't. Anyway ... 5+5 goals for him. Meanwhile WRK, had a poor first half but a banging second one... he also said "with fans favourite Guy sommetier playing a blinder to rack up a perfect seven." ... who he?

Deej (5+5) 10 vs 12 (5+7) WRK 

In the Aussie derby, both teams were hoping for a bonzer match-up, fair dinkum. Eednud's team went walkabout in the first half with a paltry 3, before recovering in the 2nd to root in 6 more goals. Meanwhile, Scotfree - interviewed before the match - declared "Strewth?! Am I still in this bloody thing? Hold my tinnies" ... before rattling in 7 goals and a further 5 in the second to progress to his first ever EtADDJJT final. 

Scotfree (5+7) 12 vs 9 (3+6) Eednud

So it's WRK vs Scotfree in the final... I'll post the final quiz later today. Just so you know Scotfree, it will be a 20 question quiz that you need to submit to me by Monday. None of this multiple choice bollocks in the final!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu