P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i've got 7 solo picks which i'm really happy with. But i'm now in a state of shock to discover that my main striker and team captain Ellen Albertini Dow [100 year old american bit part actress] has also been found by Oddy.

I have no idea how many solo's I have, really do I have to look through everyone's lists or is there an easy way (or does someone want to do it for me?)

Is there any way to get negative points, think it's the only way I'll score anything other than 0, going on 2013s form!

I have no idea how many solo's I have, really do I have to look through everyone's lists or is there an easy way (or does someone want to do it for me?)

Is there any way to get negative points, think it's the only way I'll score anything other than 0, going on 2013s form!

Just type their name into your browser's find function. All the teams are on one page.

Just go on to the page with the lists then press 'ctrl' + 'f' and search for the names.

Tony Blair is my only solo shot, I think.

The Chilcot inquiry is due to publish this year. Could put a lot of strain on someone with an existing heart condition :ph34r:

Was surprised someone else went for Lord Carrington. I thought he was obscure enough to be a banker solo.

Ralph C. Wilson Jr. © - Founder and owner of the NFL's greatest franchise, the Buffalo Bills.

George H. W. Bush - Forty-first President of the United States of America.

Sir Derek Jacobi - English thespian best known for his portrayal of Shakespearian anti-heroes.

Ken Loach - Prolific, realist English film director and bore.

His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Akihito - The one hundred and twenty-fifth Emperor of Japan.

Bob Dole - Former United States Senator and Republican Party nominee for the 1996 presidential election.

John Mahoney - English-born television actor best known as Martin Crane in classic sitcom Frasier.

Sir Peter O'Sullevan - Retired horse-racing commentator of the BBC.

Maya Angelou - American autobiagraphical writer, poet and civil rights activist.

George Michael - English musician and one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

David Blaine - American street magician and creep.

Roger Milla - Retired Cameroonian international footballer voted best African player of the 20th century.

Mark Henry - Incredibly obese, long-time WWE wrestler billed as 'The World's Strongest Man'.

Sergio Perez - Mexican Formula One Driver.

Sophie Anderton - English model/sexpot.

So your playing this but squeeling like a stuck pig on lack of respect on the schumi thread?

Archived