P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

Sharon has been in a coma for the best part of a decade with no real update on him. Handful of folk pick him every year. Fair play, looks like their ship is coming in.

If this news story had broken a week earlier he'd have been up there with Phil.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharon has been in a coma for the best part of a decade with no real update on him. Handful of folk pick him every year. Fair play, looks like their ship is coming in.

If this news story had broken a week earlier he'd have been up there with Phil.

Picked him for the first ever time this year after missing him out in the past few editions. Looks like I might have gotten lucky!

This thread has served as a reminder that there are people out there aged over 10 who like wrestling !!

Which - alongside the fact that there are folk who stand up to wipe their arse - is one of the startling things I've discovered due to P&B

You can't take the piss though. Wrestling and depression share this, if you don't like it stay off the dedicated threads. I got depressed when my wrestling career ended, so I'm allowed on both.

This thread has served as a reminder that there are people out there aged over 10 who like wrestling !!

Which - alongside the fact that there are folk who stand up to wipe their arse - is one of the startling things I've discovered due to P&B

There's actually a fair few small over 18 wrestling shows, they'd be struggling if no one over 10 watched it!

Mark Henry has been in WWE (WWF as it was then) since before I was ten and has always been a fat f**k.

Wunfies strike rate last year was seven or eight out of fifteen, which is pretty gruesome. His list this year looks decent as well.

He's taken over from drs as resident doom-monger, IMO.

The only potential solo shot I thought I may have had was Frank Bough and selected him as Captain as a result.

Turns out 2 others have him though :(

I do have Ariel Sharon so at least some points in the next few days I suspect.

Bugger, wish I'd noticed this before compiling my list.

http://www.deathlist.net

It is really just a list of old celebrities, which doesn't change year on year for the most part. The rules in P&B dead pool reward younger deaths which in turn necessitates more research - i.e. who has health problems. Thing is, Phil the Greek might day this year, he might die next year. He might last 10 years ffs. People with actual life threatening conditions are far more likely to die sharpish

Archived