P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

Yep, missed that in amongst your Mourinho-esque squad rotation in the lead up to the 31st. Amended table on previous page.

RLP's death does not trigger any points for anyone.

I heard him on the radio just a couple of weeks ago talking about a sketch for Comedy Aid or something. He was very positive about it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falsely accused/speculated paedophile Lord McAlpine has died.

Hmmmmmm. McAlpines name has been around for a very long time and it did not come out of thin air. There was something rather dark going on in the 80s\90s around his clique. Some of it tied into the suppressed Wrexham Care Home scandal. Nick Davies got close in the late 90s (much like he did to the nastyness around Ghostsquad/ the Daniel Morgan murder/ NOTW) but his stories dried up.

He may have been innocent but given the company he kept I feel no qualms about a victim of that slimy group having identified\ misidentified him.

Ex-Toto singer Fergie Fredriksen has held the line for the last time.

Unsure if anyone had him + if they do if they'll find UK obit

I had him in my team for the last 2 years (one year as captain) and dropped him this year as he appeared to be recording again.

Obviously making my final squad of 20 but not making the 1st XV is fatal - that's Frederikson & Goggins so far and we're still in January!

Ex-Toto singer Fergie Fredriksen has held the line for the last time.

Unsure if anyone had him + if they do if they'll find UK obit

I've got Mike Porcaro, Toto's bass player, pretty sure he had something bad happening to him when I was looking around. Pretty sure that level of fame would make the obits.

Archived